Go down

Veteran Application Empty Veteran Application

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa 5/14/2014, 11:51 pm

My minecraft username is: mrdrpeppa

My real name is: Will Talbott

I've been on this server since: June of 2013

I plan on being on this server for a very long time

Voted? Yes i have, many times

Vouches? only two staff(not including Mr pax) were on when i asked and the said the wouldnt vouch for me because of my inactivity(I'm not going to lie)

I think i deserve this rank because I've been loyal to oasis for a while now. I have a lot of frineds in staff and outside of staff and I've been trusted for a long time now. I've been trying to help ppl out(primarily lower ranks) because i was trying to prove to staff that i can be a trust+ and because i like making friends on oasis. I have no enemies on this server and yes i can be inactive. I'm not going to lie about that. I mainly get distracted by my xbox clan and trying to manage that, and mostly my brother and sister are computer hogs and dont have any real friends to go hang out with so the place Roblox instead. Anyways Long Live Oasis! Long Live Xiled Gaming Network! Long Live the Intentions(especially WI)!

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application Empty Re: Veteran Application

Post by MegaScary 5/15/2014, 12:16 am

This is very short for a vet app and you seem to be very inactive. I am on every day and hardly ever see you on. Like not even once a week. Really bump up your activity and then I will consider vouching.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 5/15/2014, 10:00 am

MegaScary2 wrote:This is very short for a vet app and you seem to be very inactive. I am on every day and hardly ever see you on. Like not even once a week. Really bump up your activity and then I will consider vouching.
Yeah i agree with mega. I as well rarely see you online and this app is way to short. Also the reasons aren't really what staff look for. Just be more active and make this app a little longer then i will gladly vouch but for now i have to hold it back
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa 5/15/2014, 7:37 pm

Thank you all for saying this. I will be more active and re-apply for veteran another time

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 5/15/2014, 7:43 pm

MisterDoctorPeppa wrote:Thank you all for saying this. I will be more active and re-apply for veteran another time

PM any staff or ask us in game when you're ready and we'll unlock this thread. :)
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down