[JrMod] Taccypoo

Go down

[JrMod] Taccypoo Empty [JrMod] Taccypoo

Post by Heisenberg 12/24/2011, 12:28 pm

Hi. My name is Luke, and I'm a Guide!

I'm 14 (Most likely 15 by the time you read this) and I live in South West England. I joined Oasis at the start of September, and after I've been on pretty much every day since. I started my Oasis journey in Lakeside, building a small 12 wide tower thing. This led to my first proper legit castle. I then ventured away from Lakeside and began work on my own town, Skyrock. What started off as a small experimental island soon grew into a 10 island town filled with plots. After building this I soon became Artisan, and I started to use my Smooth Kit to build a castle into a montain. After finishing the front I started adding some knights, and it slowly turned into a seige scene. Once we got the new map up and running I began building more islands, and some other stuff in Deeptown. That's pretty much everything up until I got Guide on Tuesday.

Anyhoo, enough about my story and more about me. I have 3 main hobbies besides MC, running, cycling and LEGO. I actually found out about this server through two other fans of LEGO, Conor and Jeff. You probably know them better as Jesusaurusrex and KN1GHT. I build quite a lot of LEGO stuff, ranging from scenes of war torn cities to huge mecha. I've never really built anything that's not cyberpunk or sci-fi in LEGO, so I like building more old fashioned stuff in MC. I try to friendly and nice to everyone, jumping at any opportunity to help or generally have a laugh with friends. I know pretty much everyone who's on when I am, and love expanding this to any new members I meet.

-Taccy.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down