tjr1022
nsuth13 #2
jackOPSftw
Cuesia
Gorecore666
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Empty Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!!

Post by Gorecore666 4/1/2014, 12:46 am

Minecraft username:Gorecore666 
Real name (recommended):Justin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: till it dies and mouth to mouth wont bring it back to life!

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I think I deserve Jr. Mod because I have a great sense of leadership, and a neutral approach to unwanted situation. I keep a cool head in the heat of the battle and take responsibility for my actions. I care about the things I put effort into and would put nothing less than 200% into staffing! I Feel like I could Moderate the server with the best of confidence in my judgments.

If you think you can’t make the world a better place with your work, at least make sure you don’t make it worse. – Herman Hertzberger

Good ole trustiness!

I am one of the most trustworthy people on the server. I don't lie, I don't Steal. I have never griefed or been kicked. You'd almost think i have a too perfect
record. I obey all the rules and expect others to do the same. And besides if you can't trust me then who can ya trust!

Loyalty!

Oasis! it's my home! I love Oasis! I will have been on for a year as of april 16. I have nver been on any other server and I dont't plan on going anywhere. I
always try to help the server whenever i get the chance. I am ALWAYS on. If i'm not it's because I am sleeping or at work. I'm not just loyal to the server but i'm
also loyal to all the wonderful players of Oasis!

Friendliness!

I'm super nice to people, always trying to help when people need it. I think many people would consider me a friend. I don't get angry ever because i know it's
just a game. Oasis is a fun place to be and I think that's because we all do our part to be as kind and friendly as possible.

Skillz!

Do I really need to say it.

Knowledge!

I am extremely knowledgeable of the in game commands (except staff commands). I am a fast learner so getting to know more commands will be easy. The things that
I do know about I try to share with other players.

All in all you should choose me for staff because it would just make Oasis a better place. I am on alot of times when no other staff is on so my time slot would
be good for that. I am a good judge of character and I don't take poop from anyone. Also I am an adult so that would be a good addition to the staffiness of the
server. I would LOVE to help oasis become better than ever and I think i have the skill and willingness to get the job done!

And besides                             vvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by Gorecore666 on 4/4/2014, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fillin in the spaces :P)
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Empty Re: Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!!

Post by Cuesia 4/1/2014, 1:20 am

You would make an awesome Jr. Mod Gore.  Vouch!
Cuesia
Cuesia
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 4/1/2014, 3:59 am

Vouch
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 4/1/2014, 5:56 am

Vouch.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 4/1/2014, 6:16 am

Vouch for the devils architect
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 4/1/2014, 9:23 am

Interesting video for a jrmod app... Well I remember you from way back in my non member days when 1.6 was still around and there was still a warp to the end. Having a perfect record here is a rare sight here and I have no qualms from any thing since I have met you so I'll give you one digitally enhanced metallic VOUCH.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/1/2014, 3:37 pm

[Vouch] im not at my home comp right now, so I'll find my fancy picture later

---

However... I understand you really like to build a lot. If architect is what would really satisfy you more, I think you should go for what you really want. If you decide what you really want is to be staff, then you have my support. If you would rather work at your building skills until you earn architect then I think you should do what makes you happy.

Sometimes I wonder if I ever would have eventually been good enough for architect. But looking back, I don't regret becoming staff. Even though I was artisan and built what I liked to build, building wasn't my major focus. I really enjoyed server chat, making people laugh, and helping people; reporting griefs on the forums for people who didn't know how, walking through member application process, giving out potatoes and wool from my farms, etc. Though I'll always wonder if I could have ever gotten architect, I have no regrets about the path I chose, it suits me better then arch would have.

If you'd rather have one rank over another, you need to decide for yourself which way path want to go for. I think you could go for anything you set your mind for, as long as it is what you truly desire.

Last edited by Lina on 4/5/2014, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thoughts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 4/1/2014, 3:45 pm

Vouch!
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 4/1/2014, 4:46 pm

Awesome thanks for the vouches!
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 4/1/2014, 5:02 pm

You would make a good JrMod I think, plus, you are from Seattle which automatically makes you awesome. XD For that and displaying niceness and maturity, you have earned my fairy vouch!

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Fantasiafairyspreadingdust_zps59ae1ab5
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 4/1/2014, 5:16 pm

Vouch 666%. Gore would make an amazing member to the staff:D
Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! 1NYnPaI
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 4/1/2014, 10:11 pm

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Yes-please
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 4/2/2014, 12:22 am

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! 00669610
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 4/8/2014, 6:49 pm

Cheerioes wrote:Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! 00669610
OMG I SO <3 THAT VOUCH IMAGE SO MUCH THAT NO AMOUNT OF CAPS LIKE THIS CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT IMAGE!

Any rate....

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 4/9/2014, 5:48 pm

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Mca
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SonicKiwi123 4/13/2014, 4:26 pm

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Photo_10
SonicKiwi123
SonicKiwi123
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 4/13/2014, 4:48 pm

VOUCHES FOR DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS!!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 4/27/2014, 7:40 pm

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Bandit13
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 4/28/2014, 10:49 am

Lina wrote:However... I understand you really like to build a lot. If architect is what would really satisfy you more, I think you should go for what you really want. If you decide what you really want is to be staff, then you have my support. If you would rather work at your building skills until you earn architect then I think you should do what makes you happy.

I certainly vouch for you gorecore, however I want to elaborate on Lina's point. I want to give you a perspective of someone that got architect, then went to staff, then retired and went back to architect. You truly need to be ready to sacrifice a lot of building time and personal time for staffing, which isn't a bad thing, but it needs to be understood. Of course you will still have time to build, but you will have more responsibilities. Instead of getting on and building for lets say...5 hours, you will probably get in 2.5, on a slow day. You will have to be willing to drop whatever you are building and go help. To be honest, you will have a honeymoon phase, where staffing will be the only thing you'll do and you'll be happy, but then you'll want to get back to building. But, when you try to have some time for yourself, its pretty hard to come by it. I loved, really loved staffing for oasis pixelmon and building some great things on there. But, at the end of the day, with my busy life and staff responsibilities, it can be overwhelming. So, if you are doing this because you love to build and want a better way to do it for the server, than architect may be a better way to go. But if you are doing this because you want to dedicate your time to the server and its community and put your builds on hold or slow them down, then go for staff and be the best staff you can be :)

Either way, I just wanted to give you some perspective from a fellow builder who has done this :P Either way, I can't wait to see more of your stuff :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 4/29/2014, 7:21 pm

I just wanted to leave a bit more clarification on what Bigg said. How much time you spend helping the players vs YOUR TIME is directly dependent on how active all the staff are. The more active all the staff are, the more time all the staff have to play and build. Which is one of the biggest things i consider when looking for new staff or retiring old staff. But overall Bigg is right. If your staff, and your on the server, the players/server comes first.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 4/30/2014, 12:29 am

I think architect would be great, BUT Building isn't all I do on the server. most the builds I do go up pretty fast. BUT that isn't the point of this. I know what it takes to be staff on this server and I think I have it.  I put my Jr. Mod app up because I want to be staff. I Want to be able to help people in more ways.  All in all I am just happy to be part of the server and which ever way I get to help make it better works for me! <3
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 4/30/2014, 1:04 am

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! Vouch16
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggJ1939 4/30/2014, 12:04 pm

Gorecore666 wrote:I think architect would be great, BUT Building isn't all I do on the server. most the builds I do go up pretty fast. BUT that isn't the point of this. I know what it takes to be staff on this server and I think I have it.  I put my Jr. Mod app up because I want to be staff. I Want to be able to help people in more ways.  All in all I am just happy to be part of the server and which ever way I get to help make it better works for me! <3

Well thats good to hear :) and pax did a good job clarifying what I was trying to say. My situation was a bit different since I was on pixelmon when its first started, when staff was low and we were still getting our feet set. Now, they have a good amount of great staff, and Oasis SMP has a ton too! So, I'm glad to hear you are excited and feel ready for the job :) Good luck and I'll see you in game :)

Oh, and just to make it clear, I certainly vouch for you :)
BiggJ1939
BiggJ1939
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://unexpecteddesign.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 4/30/2014, 12:33 pm

I need a gif thingy but this will have to do.

VOUCH
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 5/1/2014, 1:37 pm

Gore For Jr.MOD!!!!!!! 8ia93
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next