Veteran application

2 posters

Go down

Veteran application Empty Veteran application

Post by wedell2 2/17/2011, 8:51 pm

Minecraft username:Hi i was wondering if i can become a veteran my minecraft username is wedell2

Real name (recommended):my name is keagan

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:i have ben playing for at least 20 days 18 at least

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: i play on this server about 2-4 hours everyday at least mostly everday of the week

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: the admins/mods would be seatan wesly lengen goldmine and sin. Trusted players would be Devildog115 Kevo fastang Madsiencetist

Why do you deserve Veteran status?

What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:. the reason why i think i deserve it because i try to help out pepole sorry for my bad spelling i try not to be in everybodys bussiness. i help repair greifing and help pepole get house and lead pepole were villages are and if i do get vet i would use my teleporting wisely and ask if i can tele to them or ask if i can tele them to me. i'm really responsible with my powers i dont go over power. i never would break the rules. i never did break the rules. i think most of the pepole on the server like me i'm not a spammer or i died and complain for freestuuf. and if anyone needs help i usllay go to them and help them with what they need help with. Thanks again for your time Ariley and Saint 8) so if i don't get vet i understand again thanks you guys

-wedell2
-Rank Trusted

Last edited by wedell2 on 2/26/2011, 7:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : format)

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran application Empty Re: Veteran application

Post by Leagle 2/18/2011, 12:04 pm

please use this application format,

Minecraft username:

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 2/19/2011, 3:36 am

i did

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 2/19/2011, 8:24 am

Minecraft username: bmxfloris

Real name (recommended): Jeroen Verplanke

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: close to 2 months now i think.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: alot, (minimum 2 hours a day, i'm alway's on when the most of you are off)

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: GoldMine, MarviNacho, XxLegendxX98, Berezur, WesleyMD, FinalWorld, InvertPanda. (and who know's maybe the owners :))

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I can't think of any good reason now, because it's not official.

Just fill it in like that. :)
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran application Empty vet app

Post by wedell2 2/26/2011, 7:46 am

k i'm geting it edit right now :D

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner