+3
dynamole
BroadStreetBully
A_Looney_Bin
7 posters

Go down

I was so unjustly banned Empty I was so unjustly banned

Post by A_Looney_Bin 10/15/2011, 6:58 pm

i was traveling with leo52 so we could build a house. but i found some redstone ore on the ground and took it, (big deal). then we keep going and i find a npc house so i took the glass but at that time i realized that there was chests and itwas not npc, so i stoped and as i was putting glass in my hand to rebuild i got banned, so sorry to whoevers home that glass was but now i cant put it back
A_Looney_Bin
Abbeylw
griefing
i was cunfused with npc or real

A_Looney_Bin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

I was so unjustly banned Empty Re: I was so unjustly banned

Post by BroadStreetBully 10/15/2011, 7:00 pm

I would say use the format, but at his point, I doubt it will matter.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Looney_Bin 10/15/2011, 7:01 pm

and if not i will leave you alone and hopw u realize that God knows the truth, i take that to heart

A_Looney_Bin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamole 10/15/2011, 8:04 pm

A_Looney_Bin wrote:and if not i will leave you alone and hopw u realize that God knows the truth, i take that to heart

then he will know you took the gold blocks from rey's house + alot of blocks from another on the hill.
you did take redstone... and yeah that would be a silly ban... but taking blocks getting warned by a staff member, then go on to grief again. (while that staff member was watching).. isn't
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 10/15/2011, 8:54 pm

dynamole wrote:
A_Looney_Bin wrote:and if not i will leave you alone and hopw u realize that God knows the truth, i take that to heart

then he will know you took the gold blocks from rey's house + alot of blocks from another on the hill.
you did take redstone... and yeah that would be a silly ban... but taking blocks getting warned by a staff member, then go on to grief again. (while that staff member was watching).. isn't

its raining cold hard facts up in here
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Looney_Bin 10/18/2011, 3:52 pm

i was never warned, but im tired of covering up for leo52. he is the one who took the gold, even check his data record. then we kept going and he gave me the valueables (including the gold). i was covering for leo because he joined this server and we always live together. i was originally going to my brothers house (yellobellyweasel) to build, i was taking glass because i thought it was the random homes, (a diff server had random homes that would spawn, like a npc but bigger) so i am sorry that leo stole the stuff, and im sorry about the glass panes, i just really want to be unbanned because my bro is always on this server and never tells me the ip, but finally he did. so plz un ban me and check the records, i garentee it will say leo52 mined like 40 gold

Last edited by A_Looney_Bin on 10/18/2011, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

A_Looney_Bin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 10/18/2011, 4:02 pm

A_Looney_Bin wrote:i was never warned, but im tired of covering up for leo52. he is the one who took the gold, even check his data record. then we kept going and he gave me the valueables (including the gold). i was covering for leo because he joined this server and we always live together. i was originally going to my brothers house (yellobellyweasel) to build, i was taking glass because i thought it was the random homes, (a diff server had random homes that would spawn, like a npc but bigger) so i am sorry that leo stole the stuff, and im sorry about the glass panes, i just really want to be unbanned because my bro is always on this server and never tells me the ip, but finally he did. so plz un ban me and check the records, i garentee it will say leo52 mined like 40 gold

You don't seem to understand. The ban isn't over taking things out of a chest. The simple facts are that we have a plugin called Block Logger that lets us see who has broken/placed what blocks and where.
You were found to have broken MANY blocks in a few houses. Griefing is against the rules, and you knew that.
You chose to grief, and you were banned by a member of our staff.
You now have to live with the consequences.
There are plenty of other servers, I know this is one of the best, but there are more.
You'll just have to find another, sorry, and have a nice day.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Looney_Bin 10/18/2011, 4:23 pm

ya, so u used block logger, good, and what chest are you talking about, i would like to know what you are saying i did, i never grifed, i only watched leo grief block logger should tell you that

A_Looney_Bin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 10/18/2011, 4:55 pm

A_Looney_Bin wrote:ya, so u used block logger, good, and what chest are you talking about, i would like to know what you are saying i did, i never grifed, i only watched leo grief block logger should tell you that
dynamole wrote:

Shouldn't that tell you what you did?
You did indeed grief, there is no denying it.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 10/18/2011, 5:56 pm

you were banned farily just stop fighting it your not getting unabnned if you want a tiny chance use the format

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 10/19/2011, 7:26 am

You were griefing alongside Leo. I watched you, i warned you, you continued, i banned you. Deal with it. You griefed. Dont drop your brothers name because it wont get you unbanned.
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down