Sinical
ChaosTheoryJRH
m_park21
commander_chair
duderules66
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN twice

Post by duderules66 7/22/2011, 5:05 pm

I was unjustly banned for something my cousin did. I mean i didnt even do it i was in the restroom ok. So i feel as if i had been cheated. I told one of the administrators that it was him but i still got banned. That i do not get and i just applied for membership too. And if thats not enough i have a lot of friends on there that i want to play with. Furthermore I wish you would check this immediately as it said in the title. I was banned for my cousin breaking into a players house. He says he is sorry and he doesnt want me to get banned. I am asking no... BEGGING for an Unbanned status I am begging you guys

Sincerely,
Duderules66 (the guy who wants to be unbanned so badly)
Minecraft username: duderules66

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:it has been 6 to 7 months since i was banned + my cousin was the one who was doing it and i have learned my lesson to lock my computer when i am afk and i am hoping i can get unbanned thank you for your time and consider it please and thank you

Last edited by duderules66 on 1/14/2012, 3:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty Re: Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN twice

Post by commander_chair 7/22/2011, 5:11 pm

Its your responsibility to not let anyone to get on your account so that's your fault.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty u huh

Post by duderules66 7/22/2011, 5:20 pm

commander_chair wrote:Its your responsibility to not let anyone to get on your account so that's your fault.
so its my fault if i go to the bathroom and i cant get off and i couldnt pause cause i had to go really bad all i am asking is for me to be unbanned for something i didnt even do. please just un ban me thats all i ask or at least make the ban like a week not permanent
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty Re: Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN twice

Post by m_park21 7/22/2011, 5:48 pm

maybe you shouldnt wait till last minute to take a piss just saying its not good for your bladder to do that either and alt f4 only takes but a second or command q if you have a mac and you are responsible for what happens on your account
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/22/2011, 5:50 pm

We've had this type of thing happen quite a few times. As it stands, YOU will be held responsible for any and all actions done on your account. If you feel that someone in your house will possibly get on your account, then please close it down anytime your not on it. Also make sure no one knows your password.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 7/22/2011, 6:00 pm

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:We've had this type of thing happen quite a few times. As it stands, YOU will be held responsible for any and all actions done on your account. If you feel that someone in your house will possibly get on your account, then please close it down anytime your not on it. Also make sure no one knows your password.
so what does this mean i am still banned or what do i get one more chance or no i do not get your answer
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 7/22/2011, 6:04 pm

m_park21 wrote:maybe you shouldnt wait till last minute to take a piss just saying its not good for your bladder to do that either and alt f4 only takes but a second or command q if you have a mac and you are responsible for what happens on your account
what does that mean wait till the last minute i had to go i mean is that a crime plus i didnt know the alt f4 thing just give a chance i just started yesterday i have a few friends i applied for member today and i mean just give one more chance
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 7/22/2011, 6:47 pm

really alt f4 is force quit for any application and you said you really had to go implying you had to go alittle bit beforehand either way its a no your still responsible for what happens on your account
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 7/22/2011, 6:54 pm

m_park21 wrote:really alt f4 is force quit for any application and you said you really had to go implying you had to go alittle bit beforehand either way its a no your still responsible for what happens on your account
with that you still didnt answer my question am i banned still or not
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinical 7/22/2011, 6:57 pm

duderules66 wrote:
commander_chair wrote:Its your responsibility to not let anyone to get on your account so that's your fault.
so its my fault if i go to the bathroom and i cant get off and i couldnt pause cause i had to go really bad all i am asking is for me to be unbanned for something i didnt even do. please just un ban me thats all i ask or at least make the ban like a week not permanent
Windows Key + L ( if you don't have a mac )
Set's it to lock/log off mode.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 7/22/2011, 7:13 pm

your banned
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 7/22/2011, 7:31 pm

"My cousin did it!"

Can ANYONE count how many times this statement was used in ban appeals?

If that story is true, we are sorry, and you will just have to stay banned.
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty well.

Post by iFeedTheTroll 7/22/2011, 8:06 pm

do what i do just get a tube and a bucket..
problem solved
iFeedTheTroll
iFeedTheTroll
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by metamorphosis 7/22/2011, 11:38 pm

Yeah. this appeal is a bit dubious. assuming it is true I would want this guy unbanned, he is pretty cool.
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty 6 months

Post by duderules66 1/14/2012, 2:18 pm

I am pretty sure its been about 6 or 7 months since ive been banned is there a time limit or is it permaban
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/14/2012, 2:52 pm

You must follow this format for you appeal to be considered:

Minecraft username:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 1/14/2012, 2:56 pm

I do not remember who banned me
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/14/2012, 3:00 pm

Then leave it blank

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 1/14/2012, 3:03 pm

Minecraft username: duderules66

Reason you were banned:Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:it has been 6 to 7 months since i was banned + my cousin was the one who was doing it and i have learned my lesson to lock my computer when i am afk and i am hoping i can get unbanned thank you for your time and consider it please and thank you

duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/14/2012, 3:05 pm

You have to put it into the original post.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 1/14/2012, 3:06 pm

What do you mean? Like a new post?
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/14/2012, 3:08 pm

No, find the first post you made on this thread, click edit, and paste the format into it.

I can put it in the post, if you want...

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by duderules66 1/14/2012, 3:08 pm

Yes please and thank you
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Duderules66 Unjustly ban ( READ IMEDIATELY) UPDATED AGAIN  twice Empty Soooooooo

Post by duderules66 1/15/2012, 2:01 pm

So am i unbanned or what?
duderules66
duderules66
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckEverlasting 1/15/2012, 2:36 pm

Long time no see, I remember you vaguely.
Well, griefers suck, but my vote goes to giving this guy a second chance, if what he says is true, then he shouldn't grief, and if he does than he'll get banned again with less sympathy.

TuckEverlasting
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next