dtfgator
Kingnothing_01
acsempronio
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Unpleasant Staff - Page 2 Empty Re: Unpleasant Staff

Post by TheFulcan 11/1/2011, 1:50 am

OK, I know I am new and all , and I don't get on the server as I should. . But I was an administrator/ Moderator for about a year on another server and I'll tell you this. Everyone has bad days and bad moods . . especially online. Playing minecraft is an after work hobby for many and some people spend hours playing. Maybe he was in a bad mood and accidentally snapped on you because of something else he was doing in which case maybe only an apology is needed. You do have to understand that moderators are under a very heavy stress load with the amount of work they have to perform so we all have to learn to respect that. I know he snapped on you. . or at least we can all assume he did from what you typed without photographic proof. So I personally think an apology is possibly needed here if the conversation went as stated so everyone can move on. Everyone has bad days, you just caught him at the wrong time I think. . Mods dont get their rank in most servers by being rude so I am most certain this server would not promote rudeness.

So far as the donator status goes, I agree with him getting the perks for donating, however, if we catered to every single donator one on one at all times there would be too much moderating, World editing, and basically screwing up the server. My past server showed us that on one of our maps, it does not pay to over do the world edit nor to give special attention to all the donators. Its nice to let them be recognized, however by granting to their every wish, people would donate like. . one dollar and expect to be catered at all times.

Well thats my two cents.. . lol

~Fulcan~
TheFulcan
TheFulcan
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2