Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove

4 posters

Go down

Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove  Empty Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove

Post by Tommo 8/4/2011, 8:41 pm

I Remembered This Servers Economy And How I Loved All The Players And Admins And Wanted To Play This Server Again So Bad As i got Banned For Nothing atall and in the truth i say this I did not know what kierthekebab done and i have prove
Minecraft username:Tommokilledya

Mod/Admin who banned you:Sinical

Reason you were banned:Apparently Placing A Sign To Cheat Gold Blocks And iron blocks of Admins

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:I Have Prove Of KierThekebab Saying This To Sharpe179 Which He Told Me in A Skype Chat KierTheKebab Is Getting Jealous That I Have prove And Is Trying To Stop Me From Getting Back On The Server With Out Him, So Here Goes ... :
[1:23:20 AM] Kieran Bradley: remeber that night
[1:23:31 AM] Kieran Bradley: when i mined up the gold and then left the sign and didnt tell tom collins about it xD
[1:23:38 AM] Tom Hughes: Yup >:(
[1:23:40 AM] Kieran Bradley: XD

Please Under Any Circumstances Unban Me i Will Start All over Again be A Good Player I Just Want To Play A Good Server Again With My Friend Sharpe179 As We Can Not Find A server as good as this one for the economy...

Tommo

Back to top Go down

Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove  Empty Re: Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove

Post by Kier 8/4/2011, 8:46 pm

As i told you, tommokilledya put this, he changed it, i dont remember anything of how i got the banhammer, and i am stating this as i dont like lies told to get an unban

Kier

Back to top Go down

Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove  Empty Re: Please Unban Tommokilledya As I Have Prove

Post by Cierte 8/4/2011, 9:47 pm

I dont know whats going on with this whole situation but on this ban appeal im fairly certain you faked those "logs"
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 8/4/2011, 10:23 pm

Please give it up. You arent't being unbanned. Ever.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 8/4/2011, 11:58 pm

thats some very good prove you got there lol.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 8/5/2011, 12:01 am

On skype smilies like those automatically turn into pics. You can haz fail.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down