Master_moles
poopyfacetamato
roflmachine1
12 posters

Go down

unban appeal Empty unban appeal

Post by roflmachine1 8/4/2011, 8:10 pm

Minecraft username: roflmachine

Mod/Admin who banned you: i think it was wesleyMD (he had the screenshots of me hacking)

Reason you were banned: using hax in order to sell diamonds really cheaply (x-ray, climbing, brightness) makes it so that you know where ores are

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: i have uninstalled the hacks and will NEVER use them again. i wasn't warned even though i should have known hacks arent allowed. i love the oasis server!

roflmachine1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty Re: unban appeal

Post by poopyfacetamato 8/4/2011, 8:13 pm

ok why did you even use the mods if you knew they werent allowed?
poopyfacetamato
poopyfacetamato
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty re:tomato

Post by roflmach 8/4/2011, 8:49 pm

i used them so that i wouldn't have to find diamonds, i would just know where they were. as i said, i shouldnt have and i wont anymore, i have uninstalled them.

roflmach

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 8/4/2011, 9:00 pm

Roflmachine is a good friend of mine and he has been playing on this server for quite a while. I hope that he is not permanently banned, for he has contributed a lot to this server in the past. In my eyes, he has clearly learned his lesson. He was caught up in his hack client that someone gave him yesterday, and used it on oasis. I hope that he will be unbanned, or at least given a temp ban. Thank you,

Master_Moles
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty Vouch for unban

Post by wedell2 8/4/2011, 9:51 pm

poopyfacetamato wrote:ok why did you even use the mods if you knew they werent allowed?

what poopy said but i think you should be unbanned i think you learned you lesson with x-ray and stuff :P

i vouch for you to be unbanned

-keagan

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty vouch for unban

Post by thealbinobuffalo 8/4/2011, 10:10 pm

he loves this server he just didnt know the rules, he won't and actually cant do it again. vouch
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/4/2011, 10:13 pm

thealbinobuffalo wrote:he loves this server he just didnt know the rules, he won't and actually cant do it again. vouch

if what some one earlier said was true and hes been here for ever and you say he just doesnt know the rules then the combination of the two are absolutely un acceptable. His first time here at spawn the signs said to read the rules on the forums as your held accountable for knowing them. as im sure all the staff welcomed im and told him the same thing. I dont know if he should be unbanned our not, just sayin.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 8/4/2011, 10:20 pm

I am debating about this ban. I do not vouch for these reasons: You should have read the rules if you have been here a long time, then you should know them! Using x-ray is NEVER ALLOWED. You wanted to find diamonds easier? The point os an SMP server is that you do stuff legit. You find stuff legit, you can die from mobs etc. Finding diamonds without doing the work of fining them is not legit. If everybody uses x-ray then what is the point of an SMP server?!?!? You have been here long enough that you should have read the rules, therefore you didn't and broke one of them which got you banned. For those reasons: I think that you should be banned, sorry bro.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty lol your not afraid to prove your point

Post by wedell2 8/4/2011, 10:57 pm

SumBoDeee wrote:I am debating about this ban. I do not vouch for these reasons: You should have read the rules if you have been here a long time, then you should know them! Using x-ray is NEVER ALLOWED. You wanted to find diamonds easier? The point os an SMP server is that you do stuff legit. You find stuff legit, you can die from mobs etc. Finding diamonds without doing the work of fining them is not legit. If everybody uses x-ray then what is the point of an SMP server?!?!? You have been here long enough that you should have read the rules, therefore you didn't and broke one of them which got you banned. For those reasons: I think that you should be banned, sorry bro.

your not a afraid ot make your point like really roflmachine you should know better to read the rules!

-keagan

unban appeal FUfkB *CLICK*

Last edited by wedell2 on 8/4/2011, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 8/4/2011, 11:01 pm

Hello, Minecrafter, look at your reply, now back to mine, now back at your reply, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn’t mine, but if you stopped and voted unban, yours could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a topic with the reply your reply could look like. What’s in your reply? Back at mine. I have it, it’s a well written plee for an unbanning. Look again, the reply is now epic. Anything is possible when your reply asks for unban, not ban. I’m on a chair.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/4/2011, 11:51 pm

You don't seem to understand, ignorance of the rules is no excuse to break them. If you don't understand that, it means, just because you claim to not know the rules, doesn't mean you can just break them. You know that you are responsible for reading and know all the rules. Whether or not you chose to read those rules is your own problem. I say he stays banned.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by m_park21 8/5/2011, 1:48 am

its like telling an officer i didnt know going 90 in a 35 is against the law (though it is quite fun)
m_park21
m_park21
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by runethief000 8/5/2011, 1:58 am

m_park21 wrote:its like telling an officer i didnt know going 90 in a 35 is against the law (though it is quite fun)
You would know. Back on topic, I agree that if he's been here for a while, he should know the rules, and he shouldn't be unbanned.

runethief000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 8/5/2011, 2:34 am

m_park21 wrote:its like telling an officer i didnt know going 90 in a 35 is against the law (though it is quite fun)

It's not like speeding gets the death penalty, only a small fine!
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/5/2011, 2:50 am

Master_moles wrote:

Actually going 90 in a 35 will get you sent straight to jail, no questions asked, and your license suspended.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty Why you all think i no read rules?

Post by roflmachine1 8/5/2011, 11:45 am

i don't know why everyone thinks i didn't know the rules. i said in my unban that it was common sense that hacks aren't allowed, of course they aren't!!! i was just messing around with alias (the mod) and got caught up in it, and eventually used it on oasis which is obviously not allowed. i never claimed to have not known the rules. if we were all meant to use xray mod we would already have it. i thought that i would just use it to find stuff easily and it wouldn't affect anyone, it clearly has! and i was wrong. anyone who has every been lazy understands. i just want to play one of the best games (minecraft) on THE best server (oasis).

roflmachine1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 8/5/2011, 12:04 pm

You knew the rules, and you did it anyway. That is just blatant ignorance dude. Do not unban!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty what?

Post by roflmachine1 8/5/2011, 12:51 pm

Davidmich wrote:You knew the rules, and you did it anyway. That is just blatant ignorance dude. Do not unban!

how is knowing the rules ignorance? maybe what you meant to say was disobedience? either way why does it affect you?

roflmachine1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 8/5/2011, 2:21 pm

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:
Master_moles wrote:

Actually going 90 in a 35 will get you sent straight to jail, no questions asked, and your license suspended.

Are you permanently in jail?
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 8/5/2011, 2:43 pm

Let me just sum this up: Your not coming back.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/5/2011, 3:07 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:Let me just sum this up: Your not coming back.

this

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/5/2011, 3:17 pm

Regardless of moles speed limit thing the rules are very clear here on oasis. As are the repercussions. As you said you knew the rules at the time, that also meant when you got caught up in using the mod on oasis you very well knew that if you got caught you would be banned. I dont see an argument here.

oh and every one keeps saying you didnt know the rules cause albinobuffalo tried to stick up for you or what ever he was doing and he said he just didnt know the rules. thats why every one is saying that.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

unban appeal Empty im banned

Post by roflmachine1 8/7/2011, 8:55 pm

ChaosTheoryJRH wrote:
BroadStreetBully wrote:Let me just sum this up: Your not coming back.

this

i guess im banned and will have to respect everyones decision.

roflmachine1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down