please unban me

2 posters

Go down

please unban me Empty please unban me

Post by nmw1402 1/31/2013, 9:04 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to break that house. Please unban me. Myapologies and I won't do it again.Crying or Very sad 

nmw1402

nmw1402

Back to top Go down

please unban me Empty Re: please unban me

Post by Adirem 1/31/2013, 9:12 pm

hello nmw1402, I'm the guy that banned you. If you look at your ban post, you can see that i have a full log of you griefing. There is a reason why we hand out rule books when you first join the server, and we enforce them quite strictly. I suggest that you read the rules on the next server you plan to stay on, as I can not allow you to come back to Oasis.

I wish you the best of luck on your search for another server

- Adirem
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

please unban me Empty griefing

Post by nmw1402 1/31/2013, 9:20 pm

I read the rules, but did not know what greifing meant. Please reconsider unbanning me, and i promise not to break anymore houses. Is greifing breaking stuff? Are there any other things I should know?

nmw1402

Back to top Go down

please unban me Empty ban

Post by nmw1402 1/31/2013, 9:50 pm

How long is my ban anyway

nmw1402

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 1/31/2013, 11:20 pm

Griefing defined is the very first thing on the rules. Clearly, if you missed the most important and outstanding part of the rules, you can't be trusted with any of them.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem 2/1/2013, 11:35 am

nmw1402 wrote:I read the rules, but did not know what greifing meant. Please reconsider unbanning me, and i promise not to break anymore houses. Is greifing breaking stuff? Are there any other things I should know?

sorry to open this again, but it's just for a quick reply. Griefing means that you destroy other people their builds. In any way, be that with TNT, the pickaxe, lava buckets, etc. I advise you strongly not to do that on any server, as most servers do not allow this way of play at all (like us here on Oasis).

Your ban is permanent. Good luck in your search for another server.
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down