Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken

4 posters

Go down

Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken Empty Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken

Post by CooL_Chicken 7/15/2011, 10:15 am

Minecraft username: CooL_Chicken

Real name (recommended): Jack Whitham

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Over At least 4 and a half months ( NOT LIKE ANYONE BELIEVES ME)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as it is up and running.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): (THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE AGREED I WILL MAKE A GOOD VETERAN) Leagle, (Leagle also mentioned I am extra nice ) , wedell2, wesley, chaostheory, cierte/wolverine, park,

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Most trusted players are only really trusted because of their playtime on the server. Unlike most people I became trusted through hard work, helping others, not griefing, showing respect to people and showing people right from wrong. Other players take advantage of their abilities and forget the rules. Over the past I have experienced many wrong-doers and showed them what not to do. I am well-known and everyone is polite to me. ( THIS SHOWS I HAVE AN EXTREMELY GOOD REPUTATION ) I am ready to take on the roll of using more abilities such as teleportation and spawning items. ( I HAVE NEVER GAVE AWAY SPAWNED ITEMS ) Instead of using the spawning items ability for myself you should expect alot of community projects from me and several players, trying to make Oasis SMP a greater community. ( WHICH IS ALREADY A FANTASTIC, STRONG COMMUNITY OF PLAYERS ) I am aware of what is to be expected of me and will always follow by it. I see the Veteran rank not as a high rank which allows you to teleport and spawn items but as a step forward to helping the community. Also I donated $10 so you know you can trust me even more (OTHERWISE I WOULDNT DONATE) and being veteran could be even more helpful! PLEASE TAKE ALL OF THIS INTO ACCOUNT BE4 DECIDING! I ALSO BUILT THE GLASS PYRAMID NEAR THE DESERT WARP SPAWN! (It was just ONE of MANY community projects i have done!)

Yours Truely,

Jack Whitham A.K.A CooL_Chicken

P.S. If you have to wait a month or so because it hasnt been long enough for me please dont delete the application!

Last edited by CooL_Chicken on 7/19/2011, 10:09 am; edited 6 times in total

CooL_Chicken
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken Empty Re: Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken

Post by Vegeta400 7/15/2011, 12:18 pm

no vouch you just got trusted.

Last edited by Vegeta400 on 7/16/2011, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken Empty Re: Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken

Post by ExtraSauce 7/15/2011, 1:03 pm

Why the fuck is everyone running for vet??

I dont know if they want to spawn things or want to help people!

Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken Antivo12 Cause the playtime is wrong, also it's IMPOSSIBRU to see you online.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/15/2011, 1:15 pm

Why don't you just mention your other account name.?
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Veteran Application for CooL_Chicken Empty Ok i will Ariley :D ALSO CHECK MY APP AGAIN!!!

Post by CooL_Chicken 7/16/2011, 9:24 am

Vegeta400 wrote:no vouch wait you just got trusted.

CooL_Chicken
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down