minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485.

4 posters

Go down

minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485. Empty minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485.

Post by Beigecheetah485 9/15/2021, 12:43 pm

minecraft username:Beigecheetah485

how long have you been playing on this server:2 months

are you over the age of 18 or older as of the date of the application? yes im 19

how often do you playing on this server:during the holidays i played everyday for about 6 hours(i know this is long but i did)but now work is back i am now having to play for about 2 hours a day and as soon as i can.i really would love to play more!

name any jrmods,mods or admins who would vouch for you: i am open for anyone to vouch!(please vouch in the coments)

why do you deserve to be a part of the oasis staff team? what sets you apart from other players?and what would make you a good staff member
well to start with i absolutly love the server and as this may not set me apart from other players i think that we all share the same love and i want to keep that love by insuring the server if kept away from griefers and stealers and hackers and kept with the loving kind hearted players who share the same passion as i do! i have not been banned from the server as of yet-not planning on! but over the past 2 months have noticed that griefs do happen and that's 1 of the reasons i want to become a staff member to stop that! i also try to help as many people as i can buy setting up a shop at /warp shop and letting people know about my free use for good deeds however i have only been sent one request-that was completed.i always try to keep everyone on their best behavior in the server and hope i can improve myself if i do get staff rankĀ 
Thank you so much for reading this application from me-beigecheetah485

Last edited by Beigecheetah485 on 9/19/2021, 5:14 pm; edited 5 times in total

Beigecheetah485
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485. Empty Re: minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485.

Post by MegaScary 9/16/2021, 12:24 pm

You are missing one of the necessary questions for a staff application. If you could edit and add the following question along with you answer that would be great.

Are you over 18 years of age or older as of the date of this application?:
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485. Empty Re: minecraft staff application by beigecheetah485.

Post by bluedolphin495 9/26/2021, 10:54 am

not sure if i can vouch but i vouch for beige if i can!

bluedolphin495
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 10/19/2021, 11:00 pm

As we require a player to have played on the server for over six (6) months, from their date of joining the forums , before applying for Staff, I will have to lock this application.

This does not mean you are not a good future Staff Candidate, the reason that rule is in place is so aspiring Staff have a chance to really get a feel for how Oasis is run and build solid connections with the community.

When you have reach that threshold please DM a Staff member to have your application unlocked.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down