iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application

5 posters

Go down

iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application Empty iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application

Post by Beeliever 4/22/2017, 3:36 pm

Minecraft username: iiStrxberryCandy

Real name (recommended):Mia (ME-AH)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A few weeks now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as I can, I hope to be on every day or every other

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I haven't asked (sorry?)

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: A piece of me kinda says I don't because I literally today became trusted but I still believe that I deserve staff status because 1- I am honest yet not rude or try to not be rude, 2-  I am a teachers pet a heart so I LOVE helping every single person I can no matter what. What sets me apart from other players is that I am kind, "proper", not as straight forward, and I LOVE this whole server.
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application Empty Re: iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application

Post by Cheerioes 4/22/2017, 9:02 pm

Didn't you just get trusted today?
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application Empty Re: iiStrxberryCandy's Staff Application

Post by Beeliever 4/22/2017, 9:03 pm

I did but I just wanted to try, something's can surprise you.
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 4/22/2017, 9:24 pm

Yee it is commonly recommended to wait 4 months before applying for staff. There have been exceptions though. I would add some more things that really "set you apart" from the other community members, but what you have there is a good start.

I have not known you long enough to consider vouching yet, but I wish good luck to you *-*
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 4/22/2017, 9:31 pm

I appreciate your interest in becoming staff, but it's too early. Play for a while, have fun, make a name for yourself, and then come back and make an application. And when you make an application in the future, I would suggest being a little more original and having more stuff in the last question. When you said "What sets me apart..." you just stated stuff that applies to almost everybody on the server, so that doesn't set you apart from the others. 

Don't take this as an insult, I'm only saying this to help you in your future here. Good luck, and I hope that you will still be interested in applying for staff or Oasian in a couple months.  Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mooselbell 4/23/2017, 2:24 am

I thing 4emersons and Lina covered what we would be looking for in a staff application. I am going to lock it for now. When you are ready to reapply please ask any staff to unlock it for you.
mooselbell
mooselbell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down