RayXD1's staff application

3 posters

Go down

RayXD1's staff application Empty RayXD1's staff application

Post by RayXD1 1/18/2017, 9:06 pm

Minecraft ursername:RayXD1

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server for almost a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan to play mostly on weekends and sometimes on fridays

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Do not assume staff vouches, thank you.

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:Well I want to help everyone I can with their problems or even if its a question. But i want them to experience an amazing time on this server just like I am. Also I would respect the other staff because they have more experience to be staff. So that concludes this application.

RayXD1
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

RayXD1's staff application Empty Re: RayXD1's staff application

Post by hog02 1/18/2017, 9:39 pm

Hey Ray, first off you haven't been on the server for almost year! Your forum join date is 

2016-10-29 which was a little under 3 months ago. Not to mention most staff applications are little longer. Also people normally wait a lot LONGER. before applying for staff. Also its good to have staff vouches.
hog02
hog02
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 1/18/2017, 9:41 pm

love what you are going for, but there are a few problems.

-The application needs to be longer
-I never see you on. Like at all.
-Going by your forum date, you have been playing for about 2.5 months and usually it take a year or two before you are considered.
-Did i say it needs to be longer cause it does. 
-Asking for a few staff vouches would be best, or at least saying that any staff are free to.
- I would go around and help more players, give advice etc. All i know about you is that your ign is RayXD1 and you are trusted 

Thats all i got right now, good luck!

-Happy Hunting

-333DYNAMO333

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down