2 posters

Go down

Town of Wisconsin Warp Application Empty Town of Wisconsin Warp Application

Post by The_Adventurers 8/23/2021, 5:11 pm

Minecraft Username: The_Adventurers

Proposed name of warp: Wisconsin

Coordinates of Warp: -3950.988 105 -3057.608

Why does this deserve a warp:

Wisconsin is a town that a few people live in already. It has many things that we want to share with other members of the Oasis community. We have a community farm, music area, kitchen, chill area, chill area again, a bridge to look at a mountain view, multiple beacons, and a community villager trading hall just to name a few. Many of these I hope to share with others so they can enjoy things such as reasonably cheap enchanted books from villagers, and food from the farm and kitchen. There's been a lot of work put into this town and the residents are very kind but kind of scarce. With more residents, more people could enjoy what we offer (personally I love the music area because I like MC music discs). In conclusion I would like Wisconsin to be a warp because it is a town that has many benefits that few people enjoy. With a warp more people would come to Wisconsin and thus more people would enjoy what Wisconsin has! The rules are basically just Oasis rules but with the additions of: Sign on doors (for security), Don't kill goats (because goats are pog), and to replant crops taken from the community farm (because its a community farm so a member of the community who takes from it should replant for another member and the cycle continues), and builds must be 5 blocks apart (unless you have permission from a person to build nearer and bring it to the attention of someone).

If your warp is a town, is it inhabitable:
     Yes. Its quite easy to build here even with it being somewhat in mountains. There are flat areas in the peaks people have built on as well as areas at the base of the mountain being places for building. Not sure what the skeleton of the town means but assuming it means the main area of it, the skeleton is developed. There are beacons, a bridge, a rule board, the music hall, the kitchen, and a few houses.

The_Adventurers
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Town of Wisconsin Warp Application Empty Re: Town of Wisconsin Warp Application

Post by MegaScary 8/24/2021, 2:39 pm

Approved.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down