Application for a town warp by 1kshards

Go down

Application for a town warp by 1kshards Empty Application for a town warp by 1kshards

Post by Okagemi 9/29/2011, 9:42 pm

Minecraft username: 1kshards

Real name (recommended): Keenan Richard Dovon Pinkney II

Proposed name of warp: parkside

Why do you deserve a warp?: Because i want to give people a place to live, mine, shop, and just have fun! :afro:

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: The town is on a forestial (i dont even know if thats a real word i mean a forest island) island. i have a very small guest house, i am not going to level the land because where is the fun in running from creepers (though i think they are turned off or something)? I have a social farm where they are free to harvest the wheat and/or melons i have growing. once the warp is set, i will add the signs and the most part of this village/town. people are free to trade and shop from my house (as long as i am there). I will even give out free items like iron or things i find in dungeons like: saddles, apples, and um... (I cant think of anything else... Embarassed ). Well, lets get to the point actually. I feel the skeleton of the town, idk what that could mean, i pretty developed.
Me and a couple of friends are trying to level the ground and then plant the trees back and even make slots! We really want this warp because we have lived in a deserted island for a while and well, its lonely. the place is ready to be inhabited for now.

Last edited by 1kshards on 10/2/2011, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot some stuff to say)
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down