Horse Racing?

5 posters

Go down

Horse Racing? Empty Horse Racing?

Post by 2015delta 1/25/2018, 6:21 pm

I know this has already been done, but I am planning to make a horse racing arena next server. It can also be used for boat racing, and player racing if it comes to it. What I plan to do differently with this arena is to allow different types of racing. Regular modes, such as just horse racing, and other modes such as horse deathmatch which is killing each other's horses (brutal, i know). Of course this would only be for players interested in it, and all bets should be made public so no thievery or sly trickery is used to not pay up when losing a bet. Of course, this is after the reset, so a lot of changes are still to come. I plan to listen to what everyone else says on this horse racing idea ;D

- Delta

Last edited by 2015delta on 1/25/2018, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i literally signed with nebula and not delta cuz ive been msging him so much xD)
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Horse Racing? Empty Re: Horse Racing?

Post by alexshrimp 1/25/2018, 9:32 pm

Sounds fun!
alexshrimp
alexshrimp
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/26/2018, 2:30 pm

I have ran the horse racing since horses were first intoruduced every map till we reached 1.8 then hit my internet issue. Would love to see it continued. Sure miss it
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Robleto 1/26/2018, 2:43 pm

I've actually built multiple racetracks for boat and horse racing. The only things I build on the server are these huge racetracks lol. I made one last map and have another one at /warp raceway right now. They're both NASCAR style mixed with some F1. I am also planning to make one next map.
Robleto
Robleto
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tardus 1/27/2018, 5:54 pm

That sounds awesome Delta!

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down