Ungriefable horse pen

5 posters

Go down

Ungriefable horse pen Empty Ungriefable horse pen

Post by Guest 8/10/2013, 1:39 am

Starting tomorrow I am making little bedrock-lined boxes with 2x2 fencegate synchronized lockette doors for anyone who requests it for horses. No one but you can enter, no one but you can kill since entrance is fully blocked by the doors. The boxes are impenetrable. The fencegate entrance is big enough for the horse to ride in and out even with a rider on it.  Tired of tracking down horses, or trying to rb kills and having nothing happen after waiting  5-ish minutes for it to go through. Some people have stopped bothering with horses at all, because every single time they buy them, the 400$ nametag, and the armour, some idiot kills it or steals it and drags it hundreds of blocks away. Animal-lock pluggin that pax mentioned isn't done yet, so maybe this will at least give people a bit of security for their animals for now....
You can decorate the outsides, or I will decorate it; your choice. That is just so we won't have a ton of random bedrock-boxes sitting around xD

I've made a couple of these for dogs I found left behind after their griefing owners were banned (can't bring myself to murder their dogs...). Finally realized the fence gates could lock like this, so it could be made for horse protection *-*
Ungriefable horse pen 5eDk7a6

Back to top Go down

Ungriefable horse pen Empty Re: Ungriefable horse pen

Post by Cupcake 8/10/2013, 2:41 am

Actually, I have been very lucky about my horses, but I think I would like one of these..... a biggish one ( I have like 12 horses) in an under ground space under my farm. :) Thank you :3 Or if I can only has a small one I'll take one and be picky about what horses go in it. 
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 8/10/2013, 9:39 am

Well the sign said cant touch this horse. Therefore this is relevant
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/10/2013, 10:51 am

I LOVE this idea! I have lost 7 horses, either to a case of murder or a case of Grand Theft Horsery. All of them were wearing saddles and most of them were wearing armor. I got none of them back because staff couldn't find the person who stole them or something like that. I have 1 now though, in my house that is no where near anyone else (xD) so when we are both on at the same time, I will ask for a box! :D

Last edited by 4emersons on 8/10/2013, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : poor wording)
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 8/10/2013, 10:51 am

Griefers can still kill the horses through in your bedrock pen by repeatedly opening the gate and spamming the attack button. I know that this works on Oasis with zombies, skeletons, cows, chickens, and pigs... so I doubt a horse is going to be any different.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/10/2013, 12:31 pm

Grimtongue wrote:Griefers can still kill the horses through in your bedrock pen by repeatedly opening the gate and spamming the attack button.  I know that this works on Oasis with zombies, skeletons, cows, chickens, and pigs... so I doubt a horse is going to be any different.
 ...what if.... there were 2 sets of entrances space a good deal apart... anything to make  that glitch not work. Animal lock pluggin Pax is working on will be great, but until then, staff has been near powerless with horse theft cases.... Sometimes we can rb the kills at least, but if they were stolen its not as easy to trace... we end up spawning a bunch more horses, and we aren't supposed  to replace the armour or nametags either. Hopefully this will help at least ;-;

Had 2 cases of stolen or killed horses yesterday... only one of them ended happy. I tried rolling back kills on stable horses and they all came back as white stallions instead of what they originally where. I had revived Cheerio's Pep Pep a few days ago and the rollback worked completely fine. I don't know why it wouldn't bring back the others like it did Pep Pep just 2 days ago. The other case: luckily the owner knew who stole it and gave me a description of the horse. I traced their block logs back to their house and found it there, 500 blocks from its owner. Rode it back to owners house to find a bunch of troll signs "thanks for the horse loser".

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/24/2013, 1:14 am

I may need my stables to be made like that especially my prized horses pen cause my horses have constantly been griefed i already lost my favorite horse to a grief and i am really scared my most prized and valuable horse will be killed or stolen and it took me a whole 3 days to breed up to this horse it has max health and a really high jump and i cannot bear to lose em to a grief. So if you could possibly make me one i would be forever grateful even if its just one pen i need to keep my prized horse safe
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/26/2013, 8:51 pm

Ok yeah i for sure need bedrock pens for my horses. This time when i logged on instead of my horses being dead or missing i come to find a greifer intentionally broke all the gates and fences and let my horses out into the desert. I got them all back in their pens but this is getting out of control. If you can just give me 5 stacks of bedrock i will make the pens so you can do whatever you want and i will give u whatever bedrock is left over when i finish.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/26/2013, 9:25 pm

I have to place the bedrock
1)not allowed to give out bedrock to anyone non staff
2)Non-staffs placing bedrock is just like non-staff placing lava... comes up as a giant line of text warning to staff each time its placed XD
But okay, just tell me where and I will make them whenever I'm on *-*

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/29/2013, 1:14 am

Alright that works
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content