3 posters

Go down

Member application Empty Member application

Post by Narwhal 11/6/2017, 8:17 pm

Minecraft username: NarwhalX

Real name (OPTIONAL): Will

Age (OPTIONAL): 14

Location (OPTIONAL): America

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found out about Oasis SMP on google. I searched for a friendly vanilla SMP to join Oasis was one of the first to pop up.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Recently i have been playing on Oasis for three weeks so far and playing usually everyday.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be on the server as much as i can every day. 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I have voted a couple times on every one of the websites.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree not to give any spawned items from kits. I feel as if i did it would put many other players to dis advantage and would be cheating and unfair.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Beeliever 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to become a member of the Oasis community because i plan to play alot on the server. I can be trusted because i am very responsible, kind and like to play fairly.

When i first logged on the server it had gave me member. I think its a glitch in the server or something. I never filled out a application, so i am doing this one.
Narwhal
Narwhal
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by 2015delta 11/6/2017, 10:00 pm

Vouch! I remember you as a member while you were on, so I am very ecstatic at your honesty. We need more of these kinds of people.

The Official Deltanian Vouch
2015delta
2015delta
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Member application Empty Re: Member application

Post by Kenyanot 11/6/2017, 11:09 pm

Accepted
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran