Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Application

Post by 9kittens on 8/20/2015, 7:22 pm

Minecraft username: 9kittens

Real name (recommended): (Private, Not Ready To Put On The Web :P)

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I found out from a friend, his minecraft username is, KillerApple38.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have possibly played on this server a week, more or less.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I would plan on being on the server every day to every other day.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I believe I have not but I can get into it every so often since this is an amazing server!  ;D

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): retkojy, tinymight7, Paxinator, Gorecore666(Satan), Franz G00ber ( The Horse,)

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I really hate fighting and this server blocks that! I really love that about this server, and I believe you will add fighting soon.. (Me When I Heard That: affraid Crying or Very sad )  I really hope you don't add fighting! D: I am not the person who would start a fight, I would love to end a fight and help out! <3

9kittens
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by 9kittens on 8/20/2015, 7:33 pm

Paxinator= Paxination**
 Woopsies..

9kittens
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher