Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by DavidTheAnimator 11/19/2016, 10:46 pm

Greetings! 

I am writing to you today to apply for the member rank on the Oasis Minecraft server. My Minecraft username is DavidTheAnimator, and my real name is David Rush. I have been informed that it is not necessary for me to include my age or location, I am sure can you understand why. I discovered the server when I was researching SMP servers, I was searching for servers similar to Hermitcraft, Oasis was one of the first results. I have only been playing on the server for 2 days, but I really enjoy it. I plan on visiting the server at least once a week, but it is likely that I will be there more often than that. After playing the server for 2 days, I have voted for the server on every site provided by the /vote command. I do agree not to give out spawned items from kits. Also, the SrMod NinjaCreeper92 has told me that he would vouch for me, (he's awesome by the way).

Finally, the reason I wish to become a member of Oasis is because I enjoy servers that focus on 'collaborative survival.' Because building and creating together with a community is always better than the 'every man for himself' mentality used by some servers. I have been an admin/mod on a couple of servers, including one at my local library; and a second server that was owned by Math0424, who just yesterday recieved the member rank. Also, if you would like aditional information about me, please let me know and I would be happy to give you some more info.

Thank you for taking your time to read this message, and for your work to create this wonderful server.
Sincerely, DavidTheAnimator

DavidTheAnimator
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Kenyanot 11/20/2016, 12:00 am

You were supposed to use the member outline and fill it out but im going to go ahead and accept it! Welcome to the server fam :)
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down