KierTheKebab
8 posters

Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty Proof of admin lies:(

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 7:32 am

Yesterday sinical stated.

"This is nothing but slander.
I did Not kill you.
Dtfgator did Not tell people to get your stuff.
All I grabbed from your death pile was the cobwebs that you Stole and or griefed to get.
I caught you flying 3 times.
I even lied about being afk to the public and when you thought I was gone I caught you.
Now good day.

As you can see he said he didnt kill me, if he hadnt of killed me my death pile wouldnt of been there( Also it was day time so there were no mobs, and i didnt hear and explosions but i saw a man in diamond armor flying away,which was sinical), the few cobwebs he took from my pile,i found outside of my house where someone had tried to stop me from getting out, i did not grief or steal them, so i feel this was really unfair.Also i never stated that dtfgator told people to get my items.

I would like to be unbanned as this is wouldnt of happened if sinical (Who was flying at the time) wouldnt of killed me.

KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty Re: Proof of admin lies:(

Post by Berezur 4/22/2011, 8:19 am

Ok dude, stop offensing the staff, this will lead to nowhere, be happy you're unbanned and now, shut the fuck up, and keep on playing, else you won't last long on this server, again.
we'll keep en eye on you from now on, and dude, even if it's only a little rule that you break, be sure i'll ban you.
keep that in mind Kier.

~Berezur~
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty Dude

Post by Kier 4/22/2011, 9:35 am

Im still banned ?

Kier

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 4/22/2011, 10:50 am

oh well, that's good, then leave the server and never come back, we don't need guys like you are one.
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty Berezur

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 11:11 am

BeRezur please could you unban me, yesterday when you unbanned me, I played happily and didn't grief once but I was banned because I was using flymod and I didn't know I wasn't aloud, my friend was also usin it and he's been unbanned:(
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by JesusAsaurusR3X 4/22/2011, 11:59 am

KierTheKebab wrote:BeRezur please could you unban me, yesterday when you unbanned me, I played happily and didn't grief once but I was banned because I was using flymod and I didn't know I wasn't aloud, my friend was also usin it and he's been unbanned:(

Personally, I think you should stay banned. Just because your friend was using the flymod doesn't mean you should follow what he's doing. Instead you should have asked the staff if it was ok to use(in which case the answer would most likley have been no but thats besides the point.). Also, why should we trust you? You griefed once, what proof do we have that you won't grief again? But it all comes down to the staff's decision.
JesusAsaurusR3X
JesusAsaurusR3X
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty Please

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 12:32 pm

Please can I just have a new chance for the new bukkit to prove I can be trusted ?
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Berezur 4/22/2011, 1:25 pm

Even if i'd like oyu back on the server, it's not up to me anymore, that's the decision of ariley and sainteven now, because i won't take any charge of unbanning you.
Berezur
Berezur
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 1:54 pm

Well i would really like to come back on and prove myself to be a worthy and trusted member to ariley and the rest of the staff:)
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 4/22/2011, 2:00 pm

KierTheKebab wrote:Please can I just have a new chance for the new bukkit to prove I can be trusted ?
so then when bukkit comes back you will continue to greif an break into houses an become even more constructive because you say it was a temp , even if its a temp you need to follow the rules . fine heres a senerio , you live in new york and a tornado hits an your poor so you break into a house while everyone was in the shelter an you stole 2.3 million $ an left an the camera shows you, what will you say , OH theres was a tornado an i needed to take cover - lier- the shelter was closer then that house that you greifed in .

so an then you went to jail for life in which these = is a ban from this server.

devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 4/22/2011, 2:03 pm

admin's dont lie , they do their job , kier be more respectful . their job is too keep peace an keep the surver running an ect.
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 2:04 pm

i know and im sorry, but i just want to prove i can be trusted and not grief, i just beg for one more chance youse wont regret it
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 4/22/2011, 2:55 pm

I like to consider myself as a very open minded person. I believe everyone deserves the right to prove their inocence or get a second chance to regain people's respect. But I believe that the Oasis staff has gone above and beyond this for you. From what I can tell, this is your third ban. That is 3 more than any of the other helpful, friendly, repectful people on our server.

1) Ban Appeal :(

2) Why have I been banned again??

3) And now this one.

You have also admitted wrong doing in one of the cases proving your guilt:
Kier wrote:Thankyou commander, people think i still grief but i really dont:(

Kier wrote:I know, im sorry for the griefing with the airships and i wont do it again:)

I have always respected the staff on this server for their level of maturity when it comes to doing their job and being fair. I don't for a second believe that any of these people would ban you unjustly or lie. They have no reason to. What benefit would they get from choosing a random person, banning them, and then having to go through the trouble of proving it to their peers?

I'm sorry, but in my opinion you and your friend have had one too many chances, and this thread should be locked. Good luck in your future endeavors.

-Nova
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 3:19 pm

The "Ban Appeal:(" if u read it, the whole thing wasnt my fault and was unbanned for that as it the admins were mistaken. So really ive only been banned for a reason twice, but this time, i would really like a second chance as all i want to do is build with my friends and prove to the staff that i can be trusted and dont grief, yesterday i was banned for using flymod, Me and tommokilledya were testing it out, seeing if it worked on multiplayer, we were both banned, thats why i am banned atm, so i dont think its fair that hes been unbanned and i havnt, since the problem with the airship, none of the rumours of me griefing are true:(
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by cierte 4/22/2011, 4:16 pm

you grieved period. you grief and your gone, pretty simple rule. why would any one there want you in the same world if thats what you did. thats enough and the fact that you want back in so bad doesnt help any of them think you wont grief again. find a new server

cierte

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/22/2011, 4:27 pm

k i give up, all i can say is sorry for griefing and hope one day i can have another chance
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingnothing_01 4/22/2011, 6:07 pm

KierTheKebab wrote:The "Ban Appeal:(" if u read it, the whole thing wasnt my fault and was unbanned for that as it the admins were mistaken. So really ive only been banned for a reason twice, but this time, i would really like a second chance as all i want to do is build with my friends and prove to the staff that i can be trusted and dont grief, yesterday i was banned for using flymod, Me and tommokilledya were testing it out, seeing if it worked on multiplayer, we were both banned, thats why i am banned atm, so i dont think its fair that hes been unbanned and i havnt, since the problem with the airship, none of the rumours of me griefing are true:(

Well i must say after thinking about this i believe you should stay banned. You are being very hypocritical in this post here saying he needs to read the whole post while you said you just wanted to test out fly mod but if you read the whole post where the fly mod is located you could clearly see that it is compatible with multiplayer
Kingnothing_01
Kingnothing_01
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://TheAmazingBrandO.com

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Post by TOMMO 4/29/2011, 8:19 am

IM UN- ☀ bounce affraid BANNABLE :) :) :)

TOMMO

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty ...

Post by iFeedTheTroll 4/29/2011, 1:27 pm

kier and tomo. u must be doing something wrong if u keep getting banned.i believe this is you're 3rd or 4th time. from what i see u 2 have had you're chances.

i said good day
iFeedTheTroll
iFeedTheTroll
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/29/2011, 2:13 pm

Look please dont start bringing me back into this, i dont know what tommo did, but im stayin out of all this and leaving it behind, i havnt griefed since the old map came back...
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Proof of admin lies:( Empty that isnt my comment

Post by Tommokilledya 4/29/2011, 2:33 pm

that post isnt even myn it was ben and bailey and they are my friends they dont play minecraft and i told them about minecraft and this server and they did this and it annoyed me but i am not banned and why did ifeed post like a month after this finished
Tommokilledya
Tommokilledya
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down