Mattoosie62
SilentSubscriber
hog02
69 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 19 Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by jandavey 8/31/2017, 10:10 am

^ Hahahahaha, I love this question because my school schedule is weird. I do not attend a year round school. To answer the question, my classes started on August 1, but I get frequent breaks and most of my breaks are 2 weeks long compared to other schools I've attended with one week breaks. (Only 1 week long break for me is thanksgiving) In addition, I get out on June 8, instead of like June 14/15 like my last school. 

< Honestly, not liking the two week breaks. I can take a vacation during break, but that costs money and I can't just go on vacation 3 times a year.  I can sit at home, but then one week in, I'm like "ok, I studied Spanish, cleaned my room, ate like 90 hot pockets, painted 3 paintings, made a leaf meme and did everything I couldn't do when school was in session." Then I realize I have another week of break and I'm like, "oh shoot what do I do now?"

\/ What do/did you usually do on a school break?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/31/2017, 9:32 pm

^ I usually spend my time messing up my sleep schedule, hang out with friends every second that I can, binge watch half of The Office. Random stuff. 

< Speaking of The Office, in the last 2 weeks I've managed to watch 4 and a half seasons, while still having school and work to do. It's amazing what you can do when you set your mind to it lol

V Do you listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/1/2017, 1:20 am

^ Til i reach the higher ground
< I've been listening to the One More Light album from Linkin Park on repeat for weeks, still can't stop crying
V Can you believe it's already been over a month since Chester died?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 9/3/2017, 1:52 am

^ ;.; it feels more recent tbh

< I love when someone posts confused as to how to apply for member, and instead of helping, staff just locks it.
What a warm welcome wow

V Are you breaking out them fall clothes yet
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/3/2017, 11:58 am

^ No but it has been chilly. Literally the coldest I've ever seen an August. (Granted it was late August, but still.)

< Im not a fan of opera but the Diva's song from the Fifth Element is the single exception to that. I can only describe it as a techno opera.

V Are you a fan of remixes? Best remix ever, Waluigi Funk. If you listen to that you will not regret it.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/3/2017, 4:17 pm

^ Sometimes, yes. But I have to be in the mood for them. Like, there are a lot of songs with dope edm remixes but I'm not always into edm. 

< I've been up for 7 hours and I still haven't eaten anything. I just forgot to eat today, oops. *shoves pizza rolls into mouth*

V Who's your favorite musical artist/band?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/4/2017, 8:31 pm

^ linkin park :(
< i've had this ear infection for about 2 weeks now, you can stop now ear
V ever had some kind of sickness that you just couldn't get rid of?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 9/5/2017, 12:07 am

^ In 2009, around the time swine flu hit the news, I got a fever. Right away, I go to the doctor who told me that it probably was just a typical fever, it'll go away in a couple days, no big deal. Just drink plenty of fluids and I'll be fine. So I drank tons of water, and expected to be healthy in 5 days. Very soon, I started vomiting violently. Then, in just a couple days, I couldn't walk. Whenever I walked, it felt like there was an earthquake. My temperature had gotten higher, and I think there was one point where the thermometer just read "HI" (about 105° or slightly over) and I just thought, "that can't be true" and threw it aside thinking it must be broken. At that point, I probably should've gone to the emergency room, but I didn't think it was necessary at the time. The fever/flu took a total of like 8-10 days to completely pass.

< Just one more month and I'll be on my two week fall break 

\/ Ever gone to the emergency room?

Last edited by jandavey on 9/5/2017, 12:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited middle text, went on for too long in original text)

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/5/2017, 1:27 am

^ Not within my memory. Well, I've visited people in the ER, but that probably doesn't count, eh?

< Bought a dope hat the other day. Other people have lots of shoes or fancy clothes or stuff like that. Well, hats is my thing. I got it for only 5 bucks at the Minnesota State Fair, it's a Minnesota Wild snapback. Super pumped

V You ever just get so excited or giddy over something pretty insignificant but special to you?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/5/2017, 10:53 am

^ Socks and video games. Naturally.

< I think Im the only one of my friends who didnt get stuck with a prof we all hate. (He's super boring and most of our class failed)

V Ever have a teacher you didnt like?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/5/2017, 9:44 pm

^ 7th grade science teacher, we were doing a lesson on the bodily systems, so we did jumping jacks to start sweating for the endocrine system, she said "This must be the most exercise you've done all year" hated her so much for that
< You wanna know what bothers me, when people hate you and don't tell you why
V ever have someone hate you, and you don't know why?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 9/6/2017, 8:51 am

^ My sophomore year in high school, I hated my friend's girlfriend. Why? She hated me, therefore I don't like her either. But to be honest, I don't know why we hated each other. Though, we became friends after a while. We sat right in front of each other in World History Class and it turns out she's actually pretty cool and likes traveling and has been to France. 

< My physics teacher allows people to eat in her class as long as they clean up the mess, and I'm horribly tempted to just walk in with a three course meal of biscuits and a potato salad as appetizers, a plate of filet mignon, and a cheesecake for desert. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to even get half of the things I just mentioned, locally. (As in not 10+ miles away from home)

\/ When was the last time you ate a salad?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/6/2017, 6:30 pm

^ Monday night when I went out to eat with friends. 

< Alt-J is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands. I love their instrumentation and the way the vocals fit right in to the vibe. It's genius. 

V What's one genre of music that you could never see yourself enjoying?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 9/7/2017, 8:34 pm

^ I have a hard time getting into country or rap, but I find some exceptions here and there I really like. I haven't found a genre yet that I can't enjoy in some ways (even if small), but I might eventually

< MATTOOOOOSIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and SIIIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
if you read this hi (J;u;)J -waves-
I wanted to say hi so bad

Bad day at work, but then I helped clean a donated fridge and some bingo night stuff at Mom's friend's church and we got calzones so today was ok. I had like an hour of sleep though I'm kind of dead

V Calzones vs Pizza?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/12/2017, 11:17 am

^ I enjoy a good ol panzerotti, myself. They're all in the same family though. More or less the same thing just in a different package.

< Ever since school started I've been way less busy than I was over the summer. Really puts things in perspective. This is about as easy as it gets. Everything else will only get harder from here.

V What's something super obvious you only just recently figured out? The type of thing where you go "Wow, I'm dumb."
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 9/12/2017, 1:38 pm

^ I haven't had one of those moments in like, two years. Cinco de Mayo was like a big thing where I lived in Cali. Two years ago, when I first took Spanish class, we were learning months and numbers and I just was naming dates and all, and then I realized something. And out loud, to my friend, I said, "I just realized, Cinco de Mayo means the fifth of May." And everyone within 5 feet of me just laughed at me. Next year, I'm in second year Spanish with the same teacher. We do an ice breaker where we fill out our names on others papers that say like find a person that went to Mexico, etc. and there was a question asking, "Find someone who knows what cinco de mayo means." It was pretty funny

< Art classes where I don't know what I'm doing (especially after coming back from an absence) is kind of awkward. It's like, "explain your work and what grade you think you should get" while presenting a funnily drawn rushed drawing. Then it starts to feel like I'm on Master Chef™ but with 0 cooking experience and serving a burnt chicken with a bunch of random vegetables and having to make it sound like I'm totally confident by saying something smart like, "This dish is a Dijon smothered chicken served with an arugula salad" but instead of angry Gordon Ramsay, it's just an art teacher ((politely)) talking about poor craftsmanship.

\/ Do you know how to cook?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/12/2017, 6:47 pm

^ Yes of course. The degree to how well I can cook is the questionable part. 

Please tell me you got that pun. 

V What's the meal you get the most often?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyfish_Fields 9/13/2017, 3:28 am

^ Spaghetti and meatballs usually 

< Ahh, work and school have me so stressed out

v Favourite way to relax after school/work?
Jellyfish_Fields
Jellyfish_Fields
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 9/15/2017, 2:02 pm

^ I either play videogames or paint stuff.

< I'm playing a pokemon platinum nuzlocke, it's pretty difficult so far. I'm just grinding levels right now in victory road before I take on the league.

V If you've ever played pokemon, have you ever done a nuzlocke run of any of the games?
Nsane99
Nsane99
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon 9/17/2017, 4:43 pm

^ I tried to do a Heart Gold Nuzlocke run once. It went pretty well, untill I reached the 8th gym and Clair whiped my team. I did not want to level up a second team so gave up. 

< Last friday I was playing with my PS Vita on the train. Two boys who sat next to me were watching me play.
I was playing Darkest Dungeon. This very difficult survival strategy game. I started talking to them and turns out they knew the game! So we started playin coop. Strategizing my every move together untill eventually my party whiped. I was so into the game at this point that I missed my stop and had to go back a station xD

V I love ketchup. Do you like ketchup?
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/17/2017, 5:44 pm

^ Oh I love ketchup. Only condiment I like more is ranch. 

< 2 papers due Tuesday morning. fml

V Do you tend to be a very outspoken person, or do you generally keep your opinions to yourself?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 9/19/2017, 11:47 pm

^ Depends. I don't really buy into the idea of being an introvert/extrovert. My freshman/sophomore year I was pretty involved in school activities, helping with the gardening club, joining the LGBTQ+ club on campus, and being a part of a cool college prep program. I was rather talkative. Though, my junior year, I moved to a different city, a smaller town. Moving was hard, and school was even harder to get used to. I'm not involved in anything like clubs, church, etc. so I have less obligations but less opportunities to socialize. I can be outspoken or not, it's just a matter of time and mood.

< I'm extremely tired. I can't remember when was the last time I slept for more than 8 hours.

\/ How often do you oversleep or sleep through an alarm?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/20/2017, 3:15 am

^ every day, that's why i set 10 of them
< my thread
v have you had someone in your life die from cancer?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/20/2017, 10:44 am

^ A couple, with a few more still on the fence about it. It's a whole thing. So it goes

< The fan in our bathroom got busted. Last year, the fan in our kitchen broke too. We have no ventilation in the two places we NEED ventilation. Its a good thing we're only renting this apartment cuz pretty soon there are going to be some real water damage issues up in here. Would NOT want to be the lazy bastard who has to deal with that granted, said lazy bastard is responsible for not repairing those fans, so...

V Do you have a fan in your room to keep you cool at night?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/20/2017, 8:09 pm

^ I do, but I almost never use it. My room is generally really cold, so I literally have 3 blankets I use. I usually just use 2 blankets but sometimes I put a third one on. I'm rarely so warm I need a fan. 

< Ugh my glasses are really dirty but I don't have the motivation to go clean them. I always end up letting them get really really dirty before finally cleaning them. It pisses me off though because all the little specs irritate me. 

V Do you wear glasses? If so how often do you clean them?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next