Mattoosie62
SilentSubscriber
hog02
69 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME Empty ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by Shnoork 2/28/2017, 12:09 am

^ Sports, no. I prefer to be in the thick of things. When I do play, that is. When it comes to things like esports, thats different. Much can be learned simply from watching the pros. Irl, practice is key, but when it comes to video games its way more about strategy.

< Ah, the looming pressure of school. This past week without you was so... different.

V What are some habits you start to get into when you dont have to wake up early every morning?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by hog02 2/28/2017, 10:01 pm

^Start staying up later... in general taking worse care of myself.

Got a lot to do.

V you excited for pixelpack?
hog02
hog02
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/28/2017, 10:08 pm

^ I would be if I had a computer that works, but 30 minutes of regular Minecraft with nothing else going in the background will overheat my computer so I can't really do anything above and beyond. 

< Stressing right now about a couple things. Why is it that in one moment, you can be extremely confident about something, and 30 seconds later be shaking at the thought of it? 

V You get ^^^^ that much?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 2/28/2017, 10:24 pm

^ ERMAHGERD THATS SO ANNOYING
like, in choir, i get hella confident, i audition for solos, i get solos, everyone praises me for how damn good it is, then a day before, my voice just like, dies, and i'm like "idk if i can do it now guys" i get over it right before though, but still
< OMFG, i have practice for 3 1/2 hours after school now ;-;
V Ever had to stay after work/school for a very extended period of time every week?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/28/2017, 10:29 pm

^ Not necessarily after, but on Mondays and Wednesdays I have a 1 and a half hour break in between my last 2 classes. I would go home, but I live 20 minutes away, so that's 40 minutes of driving for about that same amount of time at home, which isn't worth it. 

< Speaking of that, I end up sitting in the cafeteria for the hour and a half usually studying and whatnot, but there is this group of 3 people who are the most awkward people I've seen in a while. It's a couple and a 3rd wheel who pretends to be relevant, and it's like the couple is deathly afraid of the other, always doing these awkward fake laughs at every terrible joke made and I just want to jump off a cliff. 

V Are you a fan of PDA, or not? Do you participate in PDA?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 3/1/2017, 2:12 am

^ ya see, i don't care if people show affection for someone that they love at the moment, cuz sometimes the only ways they see eachother is at school, so go ahead imo
< i should be asleep, but i'm not, and i'm not tired
AND SPEAKING OF BEING IN THE CAFETERIA FOR AN HOUR
tomorrow (today) the juniors are taking the SAT, and i'm going to be in the gym to watch a senior presentation. All day. And the presentation will last at most an hour. And we can't leave early. And, crappy not real meat hamburger lunch.
V i want to go to sleep, and wake up thursday morning, ever wanted to just not have a day happen?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 3/1/2017, 8:21 am

^ yeah, today

< honestly^ I woke up estimating the cost of skipping both my classes today. I couldn't sleep til 3am and I got up at 6, I'm not getting much sleep this week in general and I'm really out of it. Decided to go and just mope through the day though. I already used 1 of my 2 allotted absences in every class (hurt my back badly), and I'd rather not use up both half-way through the semester.

I'm behind on two projects now for my morning class and I wanna die.
Idk if I have all my critique material for the following class.
I also can't remember if we were supposed to bring linoleum blocks this week or not, RIP if we needed them.

Can we just skip to Saturday when I'm NYC on a field trip; Probably either drunk on frozen margaritas or sitting at Starbucks with my laptop (or both)

V A new thing you're excited or at least mildly hyped for? (Can be something set to release soon, or something that just released)
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 3/1/2017, 4:42 pm

^ The end of the semester is coming and that means I'll happily have a 2 week break where I can sleep for 12 hours per day 

< I'm not exactly sure what I want to do during spring break though, like do I take some time to study, learn more Dutch, eat 9 pounds of spaghetti or

\/ If you could go on a one week vacation to anywhere in the world, like, right now, where would you go?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/1/2017, 5:13 pm

^ Depends on who is with me. Might be a trip to Colorado, or to the Grand Canyon, or to somewhere like Paris, France or Budapest. 

< I have a friend who is a photographer and he literally goes all around the world taking amazing pictures and lives a dream. Out of high school he went backpacking across Europe and he's been to so many countries. His life consists of random trips on a whim and just having a fun time. He would literally take off to go to the other side of the country within an hour's notice. I want to live like that lol

V What's your dream?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/1/2017, 5:19 pm

^ To be known. Like Bill Murray. Everyone knows Bill.

< GUYS. 1000th post in this thread. Just saying. (Unless the counter caps at 999, in which case I'ma be pissed)

V Whats a score/number you're proud of?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by hog02 3/1/2017, 9:47 pm

^i'm proud of my gpa

Today was a paper work day had to get like 20 things signed within 15 minutes not easy when you can't find the people.

V Are you excited for summer?
hog02
hog02
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/1/2017, 10:10 pm

^ Bro I can't wait for summer. This semester has been hell for me. I have spring break this upcoming week so that'll help but I just want summer to come asap. 

< Been listening to 90s music all evening today. So many songs that I haven't listened to in years. (I wasn't alive for much of the 90s, but I used to listen to a lot of that when I was younger)

V Are you a fan of older music, or do you just listen to modern stuff?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 3/2/2017, 1:10 am

^ couple older country songs but not really 

< figured out ghost peppers + mountain dew = a lot of pain. No idea why i thought that would be a good idea but at the time has a "whats the worst that could happen" moment......never doing that again

v can you handle spicy food?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 3/2/2017, 10:46 am

^ possibly, depends how spicy, but I am not used to eating spicy food.

< trying to get to my 500th post

\/ if a dinosaur can be red, what color can paper be?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/2/2017, 7:12 pm

^ The color turtle.

< Called 911 for the first time in my life today. There was an old lady customer who almost fainted at our grocery store today. Somebody got her a chair and I called 911. The ambulance people came along with police and fire people and they were there with her for 10 to 15 minutes. She ended up walking out with a little help but the old lady's daughter was going to bring her to urgent care. She seemed to be alright. 

V Have you ever had to call 911 in your life? Or have you been around a situation where somebody had to?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 3/2/2017, 10:29 pm

^ Yes. and Yes.
I've had to call 911 a few times for family members, friends, etc. I've also gotten in a car wreck in which 911 was called, didn't actually need them though.

> BBQ man.

V Favorite type of BBQ? Carolina? Memphis? Kansas? Korean? Other?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSubscriber 3/2/2017, 10:57 pm

Sauce

< Just found out today that my school causally has a drone + GoPro available for student use

V What would the first thing you would do with a drone?
SilentSubscriber
SilentSubscriber
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCajwveudwmWWcs3b3ItnTnw

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/3/2017, 12:12 am

^ Not really sure, never had a drone nor have I had much of a use for them. Take some cool pics or do a timelapse of my city, I guess? 

< I hate my life. I've been working on my midterm for my diversity and social justice class for the last 5 hours, and I'm almost half way done. Thing is, it's due tomorrow by midnight and I have class tomorrow then I work. No idea how I'm going to get it done unless I stay up until 3 am or call in sick to work. 

V Thoughts on Star Wars?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 3/3/2017, 8:56 am

^ I love star wars, yet I haven't seen the new movies because I'm lazy.

< My dad just showed me this hilarious video of a body builder at the beach trying to wash soap out of his hair at this shower station thing. But some guy kept spraying more soap on his hair every time he tried rinsing it off, and the body builder had no idea what was going on lol.

V Funniest thing you've seen recently?
Nsane99
Nsane99
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/3/2017, 9:50 am

^ Somebody trying to hit a gold ball on ice, but he missed the ball and hit the ice instead, cracking the ice. He proceeded to lose his balance from this, and fell on the ice. It was already cracked, and him falling on the ice was enough to break through the ice and he fell in. Almost spit out my water when I first saw it. 

< For my history of rock and roll class, I have to go to a event with live music, so I'm going to a concert tonight. Fun stuff.

V Do you like country music? It seems like most people either love it or hate it, no in between.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 3/3/2017, 3:26 pm

^ I like some country Music but all but I find Country station better then most but that's my opinion I don't really have a favourite type of music I just like songs from most

< busy jeez Worked Tuesday 5-9 then had to take sister to work on Wednesday and had to do paper work then Thursday I worked 5-9 and I finally got a break to quickly come on and see how everything is but gotta work again 5-9 tonight 

v Busy week or pretty slow and quiet?

Last edited by Mattoosie62 on 3/4/2017, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniTurbo 3/3/2017, 3:55 pm

^ Normal week at school. I think you meant quiet..

< My soccer season is over, but my little brother's team is going to finals in his league. I'm playing with him at his practice today, it's going to be Parents vs. Kids.

V do you play soccer, or have you played it before?

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/3/2017, 4:29 pm

^ I've never played soccer on a team, although I've played it a lot with friends because I have a lot of friends who love soccer. I was never good cuz I'm not graceful on my feet, but it's interesting. 

< Basketball is my thing. I'm a beast in the paint  cheers lol but honestly I love basketball. 

V What's your innermost thoughts on "fr e sh a voca do"?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 3/4/2017, 12:43 am

^ ?

< finally won a game at the higher level hockey team I'm on. We only went 3 and half seasons of losing every game and having to be dropped 2 whole tiers and 1 level. We were F1 and dropped to f2 tier A. We kept losing so now we are f2 Tier B and we still don't belong here. we are in dead last out of 10 teams. Not sure how but We played the third place team and beat them 3-0 yet we can lose 8-1 to the team right above us with 1 win........perfect logic there getting destroyed by a team of equal skill yet get a shutout win on a team that should have destroyed us.

v if you had to describe your life with only a color what color is your life?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/4/2017, 1:10 am

^...Mauve. It's like, you vaguely know what everything is but in the end the only way to truly know whats up is to Google it.

< So apparantly theres this incredibly difficult Smash 4 technique called the lagless get-up. Its where you get up from the ledge and can act right away, but it involves doing 3 inputs in the correct order within 1/20th of a second. The window for every input is approximately 3 frames. Im here like "Im not even going to bother trying that," but then theres a part of me that wants to undergo tortuous hours perfecting this technique. Because Im a masochist and I hate myself. (Just like every single Dark Souls player, you know)

V Whats something inhumanly hard to do that you have come to master?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next