3 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by Lily GrayWolf 3/17/2017, 10:26 pm

Minecraft username: LilyWolf_ChanXx

Real name (OPTIONAL): Lillian

Age (OPTIONAL): 13

Location (OPTIONAL): Mississippi

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was browsing server lists and it sounded pretty cool to try

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I cannot recall an exact date, but about 3 1/2 months before the 1.9 release of Minecraft

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every chance I get

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes, I know the consequence

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): giannaaa

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I do not grief, I want to feel like an official part of the Oasis family/community, or whatever you want to call it, and I know it can open ''doors'' for me on the server. Oasis is an all-time favorite server of mine, and I agree to fully abide by the rules of the server. Also, I know from friends *that have not given me anything and you can interrogate them all you want but I won't say names and they have given me NOTHING* that the consequences can be severe for not abiding by the rules.

Side note from Lily*
A rogue and real life rule breaker I may be, but I wish to be accepted, but still have fun on this server.
Lily GrayWolf
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Tardus 3/18/2017, 9:32 am

Finally, its about time you apply!!! So, here's my vouch. Good luck. Well I have no room to talk actually!! XD I never applied either Lily.

Tardus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Kenyanot 3/18/2017, 11:50 am

Accepted! Welcome..
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down