Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application  Empty Member Application

Post by wizardgirl2000 10/26/2016, 3:06 am

Minecraft username: Danilmen (Soon to be changed to wizardgirl2000 because I was hacked, I have currently emailed mojang about it and hopefully that will be the username I will be using soon)

Real name (recommended): Callie

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: My sister

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since 2013, but I stopped playing for a few years.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day if my schedule allows it 

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, not yet

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I do not.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): The people and staff are very welcoming and friendly. I also want to be on this sever to build, have fun, make friends, and play the game with others. I as much as anyone want the game to be fair and fun for everyone so I do not plan on causing any intentional trouble. I look forward to, hopefully, becoming a member of the oasis community

wizardgirl2000
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application  Empty Re: Member Application

Post by madscientist032 10/26/2016, 7:28 am

Approved! Danilmen/wizardgirl2000 is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down