_XxbearxX_ Oasian App.

3 posters

Go down

_XxbearxX_ Oasian App. Empty _XxbearxX_ Oasian App.

Post by bearberry1100 9/12/2016, 8:24 pm

Minecraft username:_XxbearxX_

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:Maybe around 4-5 years (it might not say that on forums or in game keep in mind one account got hacked into and couldn't get onto minecraft till i got a new account.)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:As often as possible Oasis will hopefully always be apart of my life its been my first server and its most certainly my favorite.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):Fluffy807, hog02,anyone else please vouch below

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I like Oasis very much ive been a trusted member for a couple years and I feel like i want to be a bigger part of the community i feel like this is the first step, I'd be more than happy to al least be a canadate.

Helpfulness:

Everytime im on i always try and make sure everyones ok ,and i see if anybody needs help. Ill pretty much try and help with anything. I love to build so ill help build, Destroy a mountain of nessesary, or really anything id be glad to help. IF you ever need a lending hand please, just let me know.

Creativity:

I like to believe im very creative my friends tell me it a lot. I believe it ive built the most insane things with friends. Maybe not on the server, but some where ive built A castle (For goodness  sake whos that insane to build a whole castle In survival Me. Duh.) Ive built Maps on survival servers ive built things requested from friends. I also try and build things in trend Ive also built the most random things like a 51 X 51 Rubix Cube. But i enjoy it and thats what matters.

Responsibilty:

I think Im mature. Sure every now and then I'll joke around cause goodness having so sense of humor thats never really fun. I love Making everyone smile. I'll take the blame if it is my fault. I always keep a promise.  Sure ill loose something then and there sometimes but ill find it soon enough or just get another one.

This is my application ill probably edit it in the future. Please put my vouch into consideration. I'd just be really happy to be a bigger part of this server. Thanks for your time. This is my Oasian Application.

-bear
bearberry1100
bearberry1100
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

_XxbearxX_ Oasian App. Empty Re: _XxbearxX_ Oasian App.

Post by PandaGirl2112 9/13/2016, 7:51 am

VOUCH!!! GL_XxbearxX_ Oasian App. Presen10
PandaGirl2112
PandaGirl2112
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 9/13/2016, 9:49 am

Vouch
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down