Apply for Oasian

2 posters

Go down

Apply for Oasian Empty Apply for Oasian

Post by Katiy_orange 2/17/2017, 12:59 pm

Minecraft username: Katiy_orange

Real name (recommended):Ekaterina Morozova

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:I started playing it when 1.9 minecraft came out

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Forever, I play it every day.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I cant name any because I usually play Oasis SMP when nobody is online because of the different time.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I think I deserve an Oasian status because:1. Ive been on this server for quite a while and I really like it, I have good friends there and I am looking forward to getting to know more people and having more fun.
2. Usually I am helping at the warps, I'm tidying them up, for example, usually I spend my time sorting out the /food warp chest, I'm making sure there are enough supplies for everybody: that there are a lot of animals and that the farms are growing, but for some reason when I log out and on the next day go back in, the chests are completely empty.
3. I really want to help the players more but I cant do it with just a member status. I really want to be big help for the community but I just don't feel good enough for that.
Katiy_orange
Katiy_orange
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Apply for Oasian Empty Re: Apply for Oasian

Post by Mattoosie62 2/18/2017, 8:22 am

I love your Enthusiasm to wanna become Oasian BUT I would highly recommend that at least wait till your Trusted or Trusted+ it would give you better chance of get Oasian.
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down