Oasian

3 posters

Go down

Oasian  Empty Oasian

Post by Deadlyfower101 5/27/2017, 10:33 pm

Minecraft username: Deadlyflower101

How long have you been playing on THIS server: just over a year now

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Its a bit late of me right now so i'll ask tomorrow!  

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: I always help any one that needs it I always make an effort  to be nice to everyone! I am an active player  and it would be cool to explore a new area of oasis! 

How often do you play on this server?: I try to play about 3-4 hours a day

Thanks for reading this ~ Deadlyflower101 
Deadlyfower101
Deadlyfower101
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Oasian  Empty Re: Oasian

Post by OmniTurbo 5/28/2017, 9:48 am

Vouch!

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlyfower101 5/28/2017, 10:03 am

Thanks Turbo!
Deadlyfower101
Deadlyfower101
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/28/2017, 4:34 pm

Hi deadlyflower, I'm glad that you are showing interest in going for Oasian. However, I have a couple suggestions for you. Please don't take my post as hating on you or anything, I'm just trying to help you be the best you can be with some constructive criticism in terms of this application. 

Even though all the necessary information is in the application, it is really confusing and looks kinda unprofessional for applying for a rank like this. Maybe put all the questions in the correct order in there, you just don't need to answer the personal ones. This isn't a big deal, just a small way you can make it look a bit better. 

Second, that is nowhere near enough information for the section about why you deserve Oasian and what sets you apart. For somebody like me who is not active in-game, all I'm going off is what you say on here and what I hear about you from others. What you put is basically 4 points: you're helpful, you're nice, you're active, and you think it would be cool to have it. These things do not set you apart from others - this is almost everybody on the server. My suggestion would be to think of more good qualities that you have that would help your case here and some stuff that would truly set you apart from others and add it because this application seems really lacking right now. 

Please don't take this negatively, I'm just trying to help you. I hope you take what I said into consideration, and good luck!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadlyfower101 5/29/2017, 10:43 am

Thank you for the info I will fix it up now!
Deadlyfower101
Deadlyfower101
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down