A Late Re-Introduction

5 posters

Go down

A Late Re-Introduction Empty A Late Re-Introduction

Post by Shnoork 8/26/2016, 11:41 am

So thinking back, my last introduction was like 2 and a half years ago... And the one before that was 6 months earlier or something... Honestly, it was so long ago Im pretty sure the records of it have been flushed from this forum. I looked at the log in the intro forum and it only went back to December of 2014... (Not that my other two intros were any good tbh)

EDIT: Found one. Garbage First Intro. Also The Other

Which clearly means its been too long since I've made an intro! Especially considering the fact that there are so many people who have come and gone since I stopped being active on the server...

All that being said, Im Lucas, but I dont think anyone on this server has ever called me that (which is fine, I dont really care) and Ive been around Oasis for over 3 and a half years now. I dont even remember when I stopped playing Minecraft, I think it was around 1.7? I know there was a month or so when I did play on there. I started a mount rushmore type of build and never finished it, opting to run around spawn with a pumpkin on my head all day. You know, as you do. Actually, that was the one thing I did the most on this server. I greeted many people to Oasis with a pumpkin to share... Since I joined in 1.4, every spawn map since then has featured pumpkins to some degree (though I havent checked on the latest spawn). I would LIKE to take credit for that, but I dont know if I was actually the reason for it. I like to think so.

All that is in the past though. Now Im one of the most prolific ghosts on the forum, just haunting. I say one of because there are a few people who just lurk. Its harder to tell how often they're around because they dont post very often. Still deserve recognition though. Afterall, this is our home now. The forum is more about community than anything else. Its unfortunate that many of our newer players barely touch this place though. Word of advice: if you're trying to push a Jr. Mod or Oasian app, its good to have both in game activity AND forum activity. The more people who know your name the better.

To conclude, I think thats enough about me. If you're a newer player, you should stick around the forums. Get to know some people, participate in conversation. Its worth your while.

Last edited by Shnoork on 8/26/2016, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

A Late Re-Introduction Empty Re: A Late Re-Introduction

Post by Agwyn 8/26/2016, 11:49 am

1) I had no idea your name was Lucas. So I learned something about you today!

2) I will say that yes, in 1.8 because you asked for it as a Christmas present you are directly responsible for the pumpkin patch it received in Dec 2015. As to the other, no idea.

It was fantastic getting to read this. Thank you for staying as part of the community as long as you have and here's to many more years! 
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/26/2016, 11:53 am

Oh snap, I had no idea that came true. So proud... Thank you, for both that bit of information and the kind words!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 8/26/2016, 2:37 pm

Nice introduction and nice to know more about you!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 8/26/2016, 3:00 pm

^ what they said. Didn't know your name was Lucas, haha. Good to know more about you!
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 8/26/2016, 4:01 pm

And so the mysterious shnoork was unmasked. Nice to learn a little more about you friend.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down