(VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423

3 posters

Go down

(VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423 Empty (VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423

Post by Guest 7/17/2016, 1:12 am

So... I know this introduction is very late in my Oasis career, since I started playing on the server in mid-2014 (late 1.7)... And it's mid-2016 (1.9-1.10) now... Anyway, getting back to the main topic, I'm going to properly introduce myself, since I hadn't already done so...

The User423

In Oasis 1.7, I joined the server for the first time, and I was kindly greeted by everyone that had been online, as they do... At the time, it didn't really click that, "Hey, these guys are already pretty amazing!" No, I don't talk to people a lot, so I just kind of hid... I looked around the various warps, and decided that the Extreme Hills would be cool to work in, so I built a tower to live in on the side of the biome in a plains... Now, if you don't really know how I work... I'm basically like a hermit... Just quietly minding their own business and working... I had found some amazing friends on the server, and whenever I had the chance, I'd work with them and sometimes donate stuff to them... That's basically all that I remember from 1.7, but the Staff and players had instantly clicked with me, and I decided to stay...

Now, version 1.8 of Minecraft is out, and Oasis updates... But Bukkit doesn't, so they made a vanilla server for that version... And I met some more cool people, and made stuff with them... This is the era that "The Staff members are REALLY FREAKING AWESOME" clicked with me... I had found this white horse with white spots and named her Lumpy, because, well, she looked lumpy... However, her life was short, because someone had killed her in my own home... A few days later, Pax had been at Spawn, just messing around with spawns, and he had been playing with skeleton and zombie horses (this was before they were legitimate to tame in-game) and he saw me, because I was curious about what he was doing... So, we talked for a bit, and spawned me a skeleton horse, because Lumpy had died (I named it Lumpy Reborn, by the way)... I was grateful that he had done  that, but I couldn't really do much at the time, since, well, he's the owner... Skip a few months, and it's now December... The Christmas vibes are in the air, and people are giving to others... And I thought, "Hey, why not do a little something for the owners?" So, I wrote them a little poem and put it in a chest by the Christmas tree that had the chests around for others... But, soon after, Bukkit updated, and we rolled onto Bukkit 1.8 Oasis... So, that thing is lost forever, and I'd love to see someone somehow bring it back, just because... I still remember most of it, but I'm leaving it a mystery... So, in 1.8 Bukkit, I decided to build a castle with someone, but my activity got less and less by the day, because I'd been getting so busy... And, the last memory of Bukkit 1.8 Oasis was getting a wither skull on New Year's Eve, leading into 2015... Then I was erased from the server, basically... I'd been long forgotten in the code...

In 1.9/1.10, I had joined very recently, probably about a week or two ago, and I've been exceedingly active... And I met yet another friend to build with, AlexMelon... He had messaged me while I was wandering, and asked if I was any good at building... I said, "Sure, I suppose," and he let me into MelonVille... The day he let me in, I built about four buildings, and the next day, four more... And I'm still building with him to this day, of course... Anyway, since I'm still on this adventure, it's not yet complete...

The Doodle

I know what you may be thinking, "Man, this is a long introduction..." Well... Okay, then... You don't really need to read this, it's just for fun, I suppose... I just want to let some newer players know me more, since they hadn't played with me beforehand... Anyway, Doodle... I had read The Scarlet Ibis, and this person had a deformed little brother, and try nicknamed him "Doodle," so I thought, "Hey! That's a cute little name, an since I'm really awkward like Doodle, I'm going to adopt that name for my stuff!" So, there's that story... Now onto me...

So, I'm fifteen years old, my birthday being later in the year, and I'm one of the oldest in my real-life friend group (by just a few months, of course)... However, there are two main people I talk to in that group, because they're easiest to be contacted and such... One is an amazing writer, the other a great artist, and both can play the piano (basically very creative people)... But where does that leave me? Well... I sort of focus on designing things, you know, dealing with color, function, and flow, yet I draw, I'm capable of writing, and I can (somewhat) play the ocarina, because I'm an avid player of the Legend of Zelda series, Majora's Mask, The Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time being my top three so far, and yes, I've played MANY games in that franchise (I can delve into that later if needed)... Anyway, those people, and I included, have some sort of... Dark sense of humor... Not necessarily "dark humor," but more of... We just creep people out with the things I say, the writer and I being the best at that... Anyway, I also tend to be somewhat sadistic, but also kind when needed, because, well, kill a problem with kindness... I'm also always thinking, and it's taken thirty minutes just to type this up because of that... Whenever I'm not on the server, I'm playing an offline, casual game, so I can think straight, especially at night, when there are no other distractions... And, with it being nighttime, I've got some thinking to do about the day ahead, so I'll stop boring you and sign off from this introduction, bye!

Back to top Go down

(VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423 Empty Re: (VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423

Post by Shnoork 7/17/2016, 5:30 pm

A pleasure to make your acquaintance. You should drop by the forums more, champ.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

(VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423 Empty Re: (VERY LATE) Introduction of the User423

Post by AlexMelon 7/17/2016, 11:03 pm

I love your introduction! Surprised You're a really kind/helpful friend.

AlexMelon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 7/18/2016, 6:53 pm

XD nice intro (Totally read all of it) 

but seriously I can tell you put allot of work into this.

gg

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down