Nutha Hella Jacked Intro!

5 posters

Go down

Nutha Hella Jacked Intro! Empty Nutha Hella Jacked Intro!

Post by Shnoork 9/17/2013, 7:19 pm

Well, as of late, i noticed not too many new intors were coming around, so i decided "Hey, why not re-introduce myself?" So that I shall! Now, alot of you know me already but not really alot about me. So heres some stuff to read while you're bored or have nothing to do or the servers down or your on the can with your smart phone (I don't judge)!

IRL
I am currently in high school, grade 10, 15 years of age. Im a very outgoing person, making friends very quickly. One of my passion is stand up comedy, possibly stemming from my love of making others laugh. I like to believe i have some good material, but you can't really judge yourself without some sort of prejudice or pride or something along those lines. A big interest of mine is psychology. The mind works in very interesting ways, making connections here and doing compulsive little things there. The irony behind this is that i must be somehow unstable and in need of a psychiatrist, even though nobody believes me when i tell them the innermost workings of my mind. I think Im at least somewhat delusional, but really, who ISN'T. Im an all around fun person to be around, with the exception to the people whos faces i touch. Because really, there is always going to be those friends with really smooth and nice looking faces you want to touch. Its not creepy because i know the people, just sayin. I've been told im very mature for my age, quite possibly because i think in different terms as other people i know. I get the feeling that that's all thanks to my father showing me Eddie Murphy Delirious. When i was only 8 years old. For those of you not familiar with his stand-up, it is NOTHING like his movies. I would only recommend you watch it if your at least 14 or so, give or take a year. Very mature content there, just sayin.

On Oasis
I tend to be a bit quiet in chat, either because im working on a big project or because i simply cant be bothered to type something out sometimes. I first joined Oasis in January, looking for a server to play with my friend, Sencezz on. Obviously i was not disappointed. I proceeded to build and build until i got tired of minecraft, then stopped playing entirely for a month or so until my creative juices got flowing again. Now i have plenty of ideas and aspirations, so i hope not to have that happen again for quite some time! I remember first joining oasis, my favourite thing to do was run around spawn with a pumpkin on my head. I still do that, however it was much easier with the 1.4 spawn, with its oval shaped portal area. I often get people to run around with me, and its always fun having a bunch of people running around with pumpkins on their head with you. Unfortunately, in my 9 months on Oasis, i have not ONCE been around for promos, and that is something i would like to see. Not for myself, but for all the people i have gotten to know on Oasis who are running for Jr. Mod or veterinarian. Show my support, you know?

Anyways, thats more about me. Lets hope that the replies on this intro aren't like they were on my first intro. Thats right, i remember that...
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Nutha Hella Jacked Intro! Empty Re: Nutha Hella Jacked Intro!

Post by Uncut 10/2/2013, 12:34 am

Your new name is Nuthella.
Uncut
Uncut
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 10/2/2013, 8:31 am

Welcome to Oasis. Hope to see you around the server and on TS.
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 10/2/2013, 12:16 pm

Welcome to Oasis, Heyy I have seen you on.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/2/2013, 3:48 pm

Gweedo358 wrote:Welcome to Oasis, Heyy I have seen you on.
Maaybe you have. Just a little. Possibly. I do tend to play "on occasion", we'll say... Just a bit.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 10/2/2013, 9:38 pm

I think I know you from somewhere, are you the one that likes the sheep? Wait no, are you the one with the balls of steel, oohhhh, maybe you're the one who shot second, oh wait, you're shnoork, that jeenysaurus rex. Seriously though, good to know you a bit better.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down