LazyDog5
Revilo410
HealthMagazine
Espartemos
Kenyanot
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Empty Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 )

Post by Kenyanot 1/6/2016, 5:36 pm

Minecraft username: NinjaCreeper92

Real name (recommended): Kenneth Plaster

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have played on this server for almost 6 months so far and have no plans on stopping. Maybe when I turn 60.. maybe..

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Well I would say between 6-10 hours a day depending on what I am doing and yes this is very unhealthy but I love it (:

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Espartemos, HealthMagazine, and who ever wants to down below.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Opening statement
I have thought about my answer to this question for sometime. First off I believe that I can not compare myself to any member or staff member because I believe each member is unique and very talented in their own ways. I look at the staff as mentors to me and the Oasis Community. Their job is to be a role model to each and every member of the community. They are to show love and compassion but also discipline and order in times of need. The role of a staff member is not easy and is not something to do for power. The role of the staff member is something I don’t take lightly either. It is a job, a full time job to dedicate yourself to the members of the community and to bring their needs before your own. I have decided by these statements to apply for JrMod so I may be a role model and a helper to another member of Oasis like the staff has done for me. I know this will be a long path with bumps along the way but I know I will give it my all and will try to my very best to serve to my best abilities.

Who am I?
Well my name is Kenneth and I love to play minecraft! I have only played minecraft for about 3 years and have really enjoyed the community. I am still a minecraft noob but I don’t mind it because I learn something new everyday. If you know me very well, I love to pick on people but its always for fun. I also love to help others and love to build. I am the type of person that you can talk to when something is bothering you. I was raised up on trust and love towards others. I believe if you want others to be kind to you, you are to show them kindness and love.

What would I do as a staff member?
Like I said in my opening, I would like to help others and be a mentor to them. I would reach out to the community to be a friend and a family member to them. I feel like I could reach out to members to find out what their concerns and needs are. I want to be someone that others can see as their best friend and can trust in me. I know there will come a time when action must be taken on a member. I do not believe in banning players as a first choice. As a mentor I believe it is my job to steer them on the right track but if they continue to cause trouble, I am willing to take what ever action if suited for the situation. I do love to play on the server as much as I can and to be on staff I would work to be even more dedicated. As far as the staff goes, I believe I could bring new ideas and opinions to the table. I feel like I could be a great help and can be very trustworthy. Ever since I joined this server, the community has been so gracious and warming to me. I would want to help continue this atmosphere and even make it stronger for years to come. I also believe that even though I have not been apart of this community as long as some of the others have, I believe there are brighter days ahead for us and I would feel blessed to be apart of that.

Why would I want to be a staff member?

Well like I said before, I love to help people. I could think of no better way then being able to connect with others and make more wonderful friends. I feel like becoming a staff member would also help me as well. Growing up I did not have many friends. I have meet some wonderful friends online and I hope that becoming a staff member would also open the doors for me to make more great friends and be a tremendous help to the staff. I have loved every minute of being apart of this wonderful Oasis family and I feel like I should give back as much as I can. The server has been such a fun time for me. If I had the opportunity to be a bigger help to this family, I believe that there is no greater opportunity I could ask for in life.

Anything you regret?
I have never really got into the forums on the server as much as I would like to but I hope to change that if I become staff. I also greatly regret my month and a half of inactivity, to which I have no explanation expect is was a grave mistake that I will not repeat.

Closing statement
Oasis has been a great fun for me. I think of you guys more then just random players. I think of you as my Online family. You guys have brought me great joy and I could never thank you enough. Every word I have said so far has come from my heart and I hope you feel the same too. It would be a great honor if you would consider me as an applicant for JrMod. Thank you again for all the Joy and fun you guys have brought me over the past 6 months and many more! <3

In love, Ninja
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Empty Re: Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 )

Post by Espartemos 1/6/2016, 5:36 pm

(Insert large bias msg about how much I love ninja here)

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Vouch_13

Last edited by Espartemos on 1/6/2016, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Empty Re: Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 )

Post by HealthMagazine 1/6/2016, 5:43 pm

YES i vouch <3
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 1/6/2016, 6:07 pm

Vouch! x10
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDog5 1/6/2016, 6:07 pm

VOUCH <3
LazyDog5
LazyDog5
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/6/2016, 6:16 pm

Vouch! I think you'd be a great staff member. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/6/2016, 6:25 pm

VOUCH
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 1/6/2016, 8:46 pm

You've brought much to Oasis, not only do you deserve this, you would make an excellent addition to the staffing team. 

Vouch!
Good luck :)
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 1/6/2016, 10:02 pm

Thank you Everyone! <3
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowWovle 1/6/2016, 10:16 pm

Very active and helpful
Shadouch!
ShadowWovle
ShadowWovle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 1/7/2016, 1:14 am

I could write a short book on why I think Ninja deserves this, but I'm on my phone and it's midnight and I still have a boatload of schoolwork to finish.
So, in short, VOUCH!
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlvinB 1/7/2016, 3:43 am

I like this guy.
Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Vouchp11
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by raidenraccoon 1/7/2016, 2:05 pm

Le Vouch
raidenraccoon
raidenraccoon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://raidenraccoon.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 1/7/2016, 5:38 pm

WHY WASNT I TOLD? AND HOW THE F*** DID I MISS IT?

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 1/7/2016, 6:27 pm

Vouch! You deserve this so much!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 1/8/2016, 1:35 pm

lol Thank you
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 1/8/2016, 2:19 pm

Vouch.
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity 1/8/2016, 9:45 pm

VOUCH VOUCH VOUCH YESSS. You genuinely deserve it!
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 1/9/2016, 2:49 pm

Thanks! <3
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 1/9/2016, 4:49 pm

ZOMG yess!! Vouch!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 1/9/2016, 8:39 pm

Vouch again
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mooselbell 1/10/2016, 12:46 am

Applicant For JrMod ( NinjaCreeper92 ) Moose_12
mooselbell
mooselbell
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Blame 1/10/2016, 1:28 pm

Vouch! This is a very well written application and you are very active. Good luck!
Blame
Blame
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 1/11/2016, 11:55 pm

Thanks for the vouches! <3
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffsheep9 1/13/2016, 2:56 pm

Vouch! I'd love to see you as a JrMod in the future!
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next