Whoviangurl's (late) introduction

3 posters

Go down

Whoviangurl's (late) introduction Empty Whoviangurl's (late) introduction

Post by doggreen781 6/14/2015, 8:49 pm

Hi! I have been on here for a year (since March) and I'm gonna tell ya'll about myself! My name is Grace, I am 13 years old and I live in the USA. My birthday is November 14th. I have 3 brothers (I can hear your apologies through the screen! Thank you!) I am a Superwholock and danisaur/philion. My tumblr is amazingdanisnotonphilfire. I do not ship phan as it is a BROmance! Not a romance! I am 1/3 English, 1/3 Irish, and 1/3 Italian. I am in 7th grade, and I have a few best friends. I watch death note (ShoutOut to Kat!) and I have made my own death note. I am Catholic and have gone to Catholic school all my life, but next year I'm going to private. Okay, let's start.

On the beautiful day of November 14th, 2001, I, a baby girl named Grace was born. I was the first child. I had many (and I mean MANY) cousins. One was my best friend. he only had 5 fingers because he was born without 5 (research and donate to http://www.luckyfinproject.org/) We did everything together. I also had my dog. I liked my cousin better, he never bit me. 19 months after I was born, my brother (let's call him Link) came into the world. My new best friend. Still, my cousin was (and is!) better. Blah blah blah life goes on. We went to Disney when I was 5. I found out my mom was pregnant (keeps popping kids out!)  Link puked on the table from laughing and then peed his pants in front of a famous director...IDK who. My mother had the baby (let's call him Mario) and terror begins. He was a terror. He climbed like a money, screamed like a scared bunny, and ate like a magpie. That kid is savage. He is extremely funny and one of my best friends though! About a year after he was born (he was born 2007) I started having panic attacks. Terrible ones. First about him getting hurt, then sickness/throw up. I still have them. I have an anxiety disorder, but I'll save that story for another post! Erm...in 2011 we went to Disney again and found out my mother was pregnant...again. he was born 2012 (He is called Pax.) Erm... Then I went to my current school where Patrick and Bobby (retkojy and biocreeper187) showed me Oasis! That catches you up to now! I'm now 13. Still have anxiety disorder and now that I've written it down, a pretty boring life (so far.) I mean...I'm going to a new school next year so...idk, maybe excitement?!? Tell me whatcha think, any questions? 

Thanks for listening!!!!! :* 

HEDGEHOG OUT!
doggreen781
doggreen781
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://thatcrazymomentwhen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Whoviangurl's (late) introduction Empty Re: Whoviangurl's (late) introduction

Post by Shnoork 6/14/2015, 9:07 pm

About this kid with 5 fingers. Are we talking all on the same hand or is it split up amongst the two? Just out of curiosity.

Oh, and good intro. Always a pleasure to learn a bit about you chilluns.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/14/2015, 9:10 pm

(Late) Welcome! Nice introduction.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Whoviangurl's (late) introduction Empty LOl

Post by doggreen781 6/14/2015, 9:12 pm

Shnoork wrote:About this kid with 5 fingers. Are we talking all on the same hand or is it split up amongst the two? Just out of curiosity.

Oh, and good intro. Always a pleasure to learn a bit about you chilluns.
My cousin has 5 fingers on 1 hand and like... random nubbins on the other one.
doggreen781
doggreen781
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://thatcrazymomentwhen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down