Minecraft username:

LordTomenon

Real name (recommended):

Caleb Theis

A trash can somewhere.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

Since 2013 / 03 / 19

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

As often as possible, around two hours or so daily during the weekdays in the school year.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

4emersons. Others, please vouch as you wish.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Whelp, I'd like to try this again from the start. Let me tell you my little Oasis life story, then we will get to business.

I was brought to not only Oasis, but Minecraft in general, by a real life friend of mine that goes by littlebender12 on here. Bender told me that it was a fun server on which we could hang out together on, so I took him up on the offer. This was back in our 1.4.7 days, January 2013. Once I learned the basics of the game and all, I thought the town idea was perfect, so I decided to start my own town a "stone's throw" away from the desert spawn, as Krazo put it. However, I didn't have full internet access back then, so I had no way of accessing the forums and applying for member or a warp. Eventually, after a few weeks of my continual and (I'm sure) annoying begging, two awesome staff members decided to help me out. Pax created and accepted a member application for me (I still hold the record for fastest promotion after having an app xD) and Krazo did the Desertville warp app. I was so proud.

As time went on, we moved onto 1.5. The new stuff, the new spawn, the new world, it was exciting. I got right to business on making yet another town, TheDocks, and (I still had internet restrictions) our beloved Gweedo stepped in and created the warp. I was also planning a huge town located on a mooshroom island that I found, but it was never finished. We moved on to a mix between 1.5 and 1.6, having a world for each, and I abandoned my mooshroom town to make Beachville for 1.6. This project reappeared in 1.7 as Retkojy's and my Litus, and will reappear again in 1.8 ;). By the time I got Beachville finished, I had made my forums account and posted the app. I was around on Oasis just long enough to see that app accepted.

My entire family shut down on video games completely sometime in the Fall, which meant no Oasis for me. We went that way for a few months, but we were allowed our privileges again sometime in the Spring of 2014. I instantly went back to Oasis to find all sorts of new players, and you guys know the rest. I fit right back in and made my first town, Urbanitas, and that started my Latin-named town trend. I got Trusted+ after a few months of being back, and gained Veteran a few months after that. Over that time period I made Betula and Litus, having three towns on one map.

We updated, dove into Vanilla 1.8, regained our plugins and now we are in our Spigot 1.8 phase.

This is my Oasis story in as few sentences as I can put it. TL;DR, I was here since our 1.4 map, survived to 1.6 and was kicked off by family things, and came back midway through 1.7 and have been here since.

^^^^If That Is Too Boring To Read, Skip Here^^^^
Through all that, I met many people with many attributes, and I have worked to add the same attributes to myself over my time here. I will start the classic list.

I am Trustworthy.

Trust is one of the most important thing to have in someone. I have gained enough of your trust to have earned the Veteran rank, and I believe that I can gain enough to earn the JrMod rank. I trust you all, and I hope you can trust me also.

I am Loyal.

I will never leave you for good. You are my family, Oasis, and you will stay that way. 'Nuff said.

I am Mature.

I know when to act my age and I know when to act even older. I am the guy that's almost always willing to have fun, yet never wishes to do something that would have any possibility of hurting or annoying anyone. This mixture has worked great in many of my friends, and I'm willing to guess it has worked well in me.

I am Helpful.

I am willing to help out anyone at any time that I'm not absolutely hating myself and the world, and that's not too often. Whether it's giving a TP, handing out advice, helping out with a build, or the likes, I'm your guy for the job. Unless it's professional building. I can build well unless under a stoplight. Anything but professional building.

I am Friendly.

I won't turn down an offer towards a friendship, and the true ones I have made turned out to be very successful, especially with Ret, Thunder, Nos, Ag, Healthmag, Janleaf, andthislistgoesonfortoolongtolist. Point is, I can be a good friend, and I enjoy have good friends in return.

I am Diligent.

Give me a project, and I'll finish it. My latest project has been a simple thing called Rainbowland, and part of the recipe is a giant half sphere that is currently in the making. Sure, I was disappointed when staff said that a World Edit for this would be too large, but then I just vowed to get it done by hand if needed. Healthmag contributed to the project, and that shows how good of a friend he is to help out another with a possibly pointless project xD. I have done things like this before, and I have had the help of many friends. I don't give up easily.

I am Active.

I already had an inactivity streak of a few months, and I don't want to go away for that long again. I get on every day, usually sometime later in the day due to school, for 1-4 hours. This is as long as I can get away with for now, but it's enough, right? o.o

And I am Part of The Family.

Oasis is a family that I have seen myself a part of. You all have everything a true family needs, including the quiet ones, the loud ones, the goofy ones and the fun ones, the serious ones and the stubborn ones, the ones that call themselves animal rulers and the ones that call themselves robots. We have them all. Without some of you, Oasis wouldn't be Oasis.

Thank you.
~LordT

Last edited by LordTomenon on 12/10/2014, 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Completely rewrote it. Enjoy.)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Lord's JrMod Application Empty Re: Lord's JrMod Application

Post by tjr1022 10/28/2014, 7:38 am

tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 10/28/2014, 8:22 am

Vouch! You would make a great Jrmod! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 10/28/2014, 9:53 am

Lord's JrMod Application Coolte37
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 10/28/2014, 12:36 pm

Vouch!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/28/2014, 2:32 pm

VOUCH, nothing else to say but that uploading pictures from your phone is a pain in the ass...which is why I never do it
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/28/2014, 11:04 pm

Thank you so much o.o I expected to see a bunch of 'Too early, wait it out' messages, so these vouches are a great surprise :)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 11/2/2014, 9:57 pm

Added a bit, edited a bit. Thanks!
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 11/12/2014, 9:57 pm

Gonna bump this. Happy (late) Veteran's Day!
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 11/12/2014, 10:03 pm

HOW Have I not seen this!?

Lord's JrMod Application Image13
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 11/21/2014, 9:16 pm

I'm going to ask a staff to lock this.
Excluding me and a few close friends, nobody thinks I'm ready for this.
I'll ask for it to be unlocked as soon as the others in the community want it unlocked.
Everyone has their first attempts at jumping the river. I guess I got soaked.

Last edited by LordTomenon on 11/21/2014, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/21/2014, 10:27 pm

Locked on demand, PM any staff for unlock

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 12/10/2014, 1:38 pm

Had this unlocked, completely rewrote it, bumping it, and I'm back in the race with lifted spirits again.
Thanks!
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 12/10/2014, 2:08 pm

YOU GET ONE LAMBDA VOUCH!!!

(I will edit this later when I find my vouch.png)
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2014, 3:07 pm

YUS THREAD IS BACK OPEN YAY @A@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord's JrMod Application Fsu5XCM

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 12/21/2014, 8:54 am

Bumping for Christmas week and Promos this weekend (if the staff didn't move it to a different date due to the holidays).

Merry Christmas!!
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 12/21/2014, 12:20 pm

You have my vouch!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus