Go down

kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application Empty kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application

Post by kyriakoskillergr 4/3/2016, 1:35 pm

Minecraft username: kyriakoskillergr

Real name (recommended):kyriakos

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:about 1 year
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:for ever
Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:i dont know

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:i hate griefing and hackers,i love helping people,i have good communication with everyone and i respect every player in OASIS

--------------------------------------
i love OASIS and it is the first server i join when i got minecraft-kyriakoskillergr

kyriakoskillergr
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application Empty Re: kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application

Post by Persephone 4/3/2016, 2:18 pm

kyriakoskillergr wrote:How long have you been playing on THIS server?:about 1 year

well you see

kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application Today10

this is today's date
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application Empty Re: kyriakoskillergr7 JrMod Application

Post by kyriakoskillergr 4/3/2016, 2:50 pm

i just made the forum account today
you can ask many players like alvin or revilo iif you dont believe me..

kyriakoskillergr
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Maskira 4/3/2016, 2:55 pm

The day you make a forum account is the day you officially join Oasis, if you play as a Guest for 1 year it doesn't count... sorry buddy :(
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 4/3/2016, 4:26 pm

What account did you apply for member with? That might have an older join date. Even if you can't access that account, you could cite it here.
(For example: my old account is gone, but I saved a screenshot of all my old information in case I would ever need it.)

Anyways-
Veteran and staff apps are often much longer than member apps. One sentence doesn't tell us much.

Try to think of things that really set you apart from other players applying for the rank. Everyone has a different experience on the server; being here a year, you could draw inspiration from your own experiences and personality. Respectfulness and banning griefers are expectations, but excellent staff members bring much more to the table. Help the community get to know you. Looking through some of the accepted apps may offer some insight - just don't copy from them. Just be yourself and you should be fine. If you want to add things to your app, you can click "edit" in the top right corner of your post.

Good luck frend (J*-*)J shine bright like a diamond
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 4/3/2016, 6:01 pm

Would like to point out I applied for member for them as they werent allowed to make an account so I approve their join date.

And why not throw down a vouch at the same time for a nice player :)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 4/4/2016, 9:32 am

I will vouch for you because you seem good, but do a few things first:

-Write a longer app

-Check for errors

-Be more active

-Happy Hunting

-333DYNAMO333

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Roboto 4/4/2016, 12:24 pm

izumi4kona wrote:What account did you apply for member with? That might have an older join date. Even if you can't access that account, you could cite it here.

Anyways-
Veteran and staff apps are often much longer than member apps. One sentence doesn't tell us much.

Try to think of things that really set you apart from other players applying for the rank. Everyone has a different experience on the server; being here a year, you could draw inspiration from your own experiences and personality. Respectfulness and banning griefers are expectations, but excellent staff members bring much more to the table. Help the community get to know you.
I agree. A typical application is 5 or more paragraphs. I recommend checking out some other applications to see some examples.
 but anyway,
VOUCH
Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down