Jrmod application

2 posters

Go down

Jrmod application Empty Jrmod application

Post by Aidencraft 2/24/2015, 10:13 pm

Minecraft username:aidencraft1

Real name (recommended):aiden

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:well for as long as I can remember playing minecraft it was the first server I joined and as soon as I started a loved it

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:about a hour or 2 a day it depend on how much time I have

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:paxington gweedo oasis maximum mad scientist

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:well I always try my best too help out in the community the best I can mainly by helping players that  need help 

Things I wil do: i will not abuse my anything aka making diamond castles ore giving players what ever they want because I feel that is breaking the laws of minecraft I will not do random stuff like banning because that would just be plane rude

That's what I will do as my position as a staff member of oasis.

Last edited by Andromeda on 2/24/2015, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the Text Size Wording)
Aidencraft
Aidencraft
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Jrmod application Empty Re: Jrmod application

Post by Aidencraft 2/24/2015, 10:14 pm

Mani didn't know it would put that size thing there:(
Aidencraft
Aidencraft
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 2/24/2015, 10:57 pm

Hello Aiden, thank you for applying to Oasis SMP Staff. We appreciate your interest in becoming a member of our ranks, however there are a few things we would like to see change in your application.

1. About your vouches, please only use the name of those who have given you their permission. Do not assume you have it because you know them. 

2. I would like to see a bit more to your application as in what it is you want to do on Oasis, and why your strengths would be a beneficial addition to our team.

3. Staffing isn't about "building diamond castles" and banning players. Yes those things are part of it but its a lot more than that. We look at candidates as applications for a TEAM. This means we like to see how you interact with other players, as a test for how you will fit in with us. 

A lot of things factor into how we choose our Jr Mod candidates and I hope to see these changes next time you apply.  For now, with this information I'm going to lock this thread and give you some time to re-evaluate your application. Thank you for your time.
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down