I was banned for greifing?
I am not sure what greifing is but I will never do it again
Please unban me I am only new to this game

thankyou very much

LordBail

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Heisenberg 5/27/2013, 4:59 am

So you decide to go on holiday. You pick an exotic place, a remote one. At the airport in this new country there's signs everywhere saying "NO POTTUPING". You don't know what this word means, but there's signs everywhere telling you not to do this and you'll be kicked out the country if you do.

Instead of looking up this word, and finding a definition within 1-2 minutes (probably less) you decided to carry on blissfully unaware. Suddenly, secret police come and spartan kick you into the sea. Why? For Pottuping. You swim back to wherever it is you live and ask them if you can return, promising not to Pottupe even though you still have no bloody idea what it is so how on earth can you promise not to do it.

Since you seem to be a bit dull, let me explain. Oasis is that country, and Griefing is Pottuping (Random word I used as an example of an unknown word). It is extremely clear Griefing is banned, and ignorance is not an excuse, especially since you still haven't looked it up.

Until you write a 100 word essay on what Griefing is and why it's wrong you won't even be considered for an unban.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty 100 word essay

Post by LordBailey06 5/27/2013, 5:40 am

It dates to the late 1990s, when it was used to describe the willfully antisocial behaviors seen in early massively multiplayer online games like Ultima Online and first-person shooters like Counter-Strike.Frustrated users or mal-intentioned gamers have oftentimes tried to cause grief among other players in multiplayer servers they join, but many griefers just "do it for the lulz"or just out of plain boredom. I am sorry if I have offended anyone by being ignorant and "dull" please forgive me. I will never do it again as now I have a understanding of the concept kind regards Lordbailey

LordBailey06
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 5/27/2013, 5:52 am

I too know how to copy and paste.

Write it in your own words and add why you think it's banned.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by LordBailey06 5/27/2013, 6:34 am

to be honest my 6 year old son playes this game. and he is sorry for upsetting any little nerds that sit there and jack off over this crap game called minecraft. I bet your parents are prowd that you a little nerd that sits there and jacks off over a game banning little 6 year olds.. oh wait I will ask your mum later when I fuck her.. i'm sure she will tell me all about you.

caio bitch

LordBailey06
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 5/27/2013, 6:40 am

Cute.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 5/27/2013, 6:40 am

This is Taccy's mum here and, to be honest, your manners are worse than your performance last night.

It's over.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down