Can someone lend technical support?

2 posters

Go down

Can someone lend technical support? Empty Can someone lend technical support?

Post by jandavey 5/5/2014, 10:23 pm

So um. My gameboy today is acting all weird, ever since pokemon yellow started continually murdering itself while inside the gameboy. (It's save kept going out and is never turned the gameboy off while saving) so, now the screen won't even show up. The sound works with all games inserted, but a blank green screen. Nothing's showing up on the screen, it's blank and absolutely no pixels are showing up. Does anyone know what to do about this? Totally blank with not a single pixel in sight. None of the pixels were dead yesterday either, all were alive and present...

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Can someone lend technical support? Empty Re: Can someone lend technical support?

Post by tjr1022 5/5/2014, 10:30 pm

Happened to my sisters GBA, it's just old and needs replacement or new battery
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Can someone lend technical support? Empty Re: Can someone lend technical support?

Post by jandavey 5/5/2014, 10:49 pm

tjr1022 wrote:Happened to my sisters GBA, it's just old and needs replacement or new battery
Replaced the batteries, I'm getting the exact same problem .-.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Can someone lend technical support? Empty Nvm

Post by jandavey 5/5/2014, 11:22 pm

Never mind, apparently there was this awkward amount of red paint (cadmium) on the inside when I opened it, so I cleaned it with a rag, cleaned all the damaged parts and replaced some. So um, staff can lock this, I solved it cx

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down