wedell2
timlebrun21
elenamosh10
4emersons
Artateck
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by Artateck 12/20/2013, 3:17 pm

Before I begin to talk about why I deserve Jr.Mod and all that important stuff, I would like to give a special thanks to Kevo235 for the positive encouragement on making an application for this grand rank. Here are his words exactly, coming to you through my very first Jr.Mod application: "Want my opinion?Go for it.I personally think its something you just have to do when you think you're ready. Don't spend all of your time waiting on everyone else to give you the go-ahead. Take initiative."

I cannot thank Kevo235 enough for those encouraging words. Thankyou.

NOW FOR ZE APPLICATION!

Minecraft Username: Artateck

Real Name (recommended): BATMAN (don't look it up, trust me on this one)

Location: I was born in my favourite country, Canada, and that is where I continue to live

How long have you been playing on this server?: I have been PLAYING MINECRAFT on this server for about 2 years now. my cousin, XxMr.ShatangxX made my Member application, so I had never been on forums until the start of last year, when I was going for Veteran. So, I have PLAYED on this server for 2 years, but I joined FORUMS last year.

How often do you plan on playing on this server?: Until I find a reason not to  Wink 

Name any Jr.Mods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: If your are staff and feel I deserve to be a part of your special place in this server, please feel free to show that by leaving your gracious vouch in the comments section below.

Why do you deserve Jr.Mod status? Whats sets you apart from the other players and would make you a godd staff?: Well,for one I have read up on all the Oasis rules, and know them very well  study .  Though there is more! I am a reliable player and I am extremely willing to help anyone in need of it. If a rule is broken by another player I will unleash my fury upon them and either warn them, kick them, temp-ban them, or even lay down a fully fledged permenant ban on them... all for the love of keeping the server safe, happy, up-beat, and fun. I like using plugins and being that I am quite good in javascript coding, I don't think plugins will test my sanity as much as it might for others. I would be a proud member of staff and NEVER, EVER,EVER abuse the power that comes with the rank. I would be commited spending less time on building and more time on monitoring players. I must also point out that I know what responsibility it takes to be part of a staff, for example, I made many towns over the past year and I was working non-stop constantly to make sure that everything in the town was ok. I made sure that the warp worked and that it was greif free. On top of this, I know the responsiblilty of staff directly, because I have been one. Poeple look up to YOU for help, and give YOU thier problems. That means that YOU must figure it out, and I am fully prepared to do the same as I did for that server, but for my favorite sever. Also, I uasully get up earlier than some of the others players on this server and tend to see the effect of players griefing, then, I must wait until a staff came on to tell them of this. Yet, there is another thing, one player was swearing at everyone and all the other players were getting frustrated, I kept a cool head and thought about what to do. there were plenty of options, one would be to report him on forums, but I felt that I could calm him down and figure out the problem first. Then, that way I could see if the problem was really worth reporting. I asked him as to why he was using profrain language and then told him it said in the Oasis rulebook that swearing was not allowed, I told him that if he continued to use aggressive language to me and my peers, that I would have to report him. He almost changed instantly, and said that he was sorry and that it was a joke. I did not belive the joke part of it, but I did belive that he was sorry for his words... somewhat. I think that patience is a great virtue, and one of the many I own. I also feel that I have a way with the words, a way to persuade people that many do not have, some of the people I have met over my years alive have said the same. I feel like I could use that power to stop other players from commiting "crime" on this server. Though, even when I am on in the morning and people are not greifing or swearing, I feel as though at least one staff member should be on the server, in order mantian the minecraft civilization that our staff and founders have built over the time they have played. I would make sure to keep my same personality, even though I have felt it change over the course of 2 years. I went from shy and very personal, to open and loud (yet humorous and DEFINITLY NOT OBNOUXUIS), and I would be more than GLAD to call myself staff of this amazing server.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have any question about me or about this application, please feel free to leave me mail on the server, or send me a private message on the forums. Hopefully my answers to you are more than  informational, but something that you will use when it is your decision whether to VOUCH for me, or not. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing you good luck with your success on the server,
                                                                                                                                                                                    Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application 165482854   :triforce:Artateck :triforce:  Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application 165482854 

Last edited by Artateck on 1/18/2014, 5:01 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for more reasons as to why I should be Jr.Mod.)
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Re: Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by 4emersons 12/20/2013, 3:54 pm

The how long you have been playing Oasis hardly seems legit because you took a long break from Oasis in that time...And just recently got back.  Also, in the vouching section, it sounds like you have not asked them, and if it is just because they have helped you and been kind to you a lot, then it is that they are doing their job well, not that they will vouch.  Staff's main job is to help everyone else and make it fun and safe for everyone. 

Now... What I am saying almost seems kind of harsh being that I do believe that you would be a good new addition to the staff of Oasis. Vouch!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Re: 4emersons

Post by Artateck 12/20/2013, 4:00 pm

You are correct there. Though, then again, I shall ask them, just, its hard to ask when they are not on the server when I need it  P face . Though, thankyou for the vouch, you are a very freindly player and I see you getting Jr.Mod in the future.
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Re: Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by elenamosh10 12/21/2013, 8:39 am

I've read your whole app   tongue 
I think it deserves a vouch  Smile

Last edited by elenamosh10 on 12/21/2013, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
elenamosh10
elenamosh10
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by timlebrun21 12/21/2013, 8:56 am

Vouch from me. You are always helpful on the server and I think your the person that staff needs
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Re: timlebrun21

Post by Artateck 12/21/2013, 9:01 am

Thankyou for your support, I wish you the best on your journey on this server!  Smile
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by wedell2 12/21/2013, 11:43 am

Vouch. Read your app i remember you. You're very trust worthy and responsible.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/21/2013, 12:01 pm

It wouldn't be right not to vouch for you here. Although you have just recently become active again, I've known you to be a very helpful and responsible person. Even if you happen to not be quite ready (Which im not saying) for the position, i think it you will definitely grow into it with time. VOUCH
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Artateck 12/22/2013, 8:50 am

Thanks for your support everyone, I hope I get this rank, but I also hope that everyone else has great success on this server. Thanks again guys
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 12/23/2013, 8:40 am

That is a well written application. You were great about giving me a place to first set up shop on the old oasis server. it was icyvillage. What I learned there helped me later in building a shop in shop world. If you are as committed as you say, I see no reason not to give you my vouch.

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Fantasiafairyspreadingdust_zps59ae1ab5
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahDooling 12/23/2013, 11:49 am

Vouch because you're awesome :)
NoahDooling
NoahDooling
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 12/23/2013, 1:32 pm

You've been kind to me, inviting me into the UBA, you've been playing a while, and you seem to know your shizzle wizzle. Plus, you from the great Northern land of happiness.
Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application JLpS2V2
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by timlebrun21 12/23/2013, 3:29 pm

Artateck wrote:Thankyou for your support, I wish you the best on your journey on this server!  Smile
Hopefully there is a journey but thanks anyways
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty RE: Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application

Post by OasisMaximus 12/23/2013, 4:28 pm

i'm not very long on the oasis server now, but artateck has helped me out a lot and is just an awesome guy who likes to play on oasis, especially with other people, so i think that he is the right guy to be an Jr.Mod. VOUCH!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 12/23/2013, 7:53 pm

Vouch.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 12/23/2013, 9:56 pm

Hey, I don't know Artateck very well- but from what I've seen, he's a stand up guy and a really good builder. As far as staff-manship goes, I've seen nothing but maturity and respect from him. So yay,

VOUCH
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 12/23/2013, 11:26 pm

I'm sorry to hop on this so early on in your run for the rank. Buuut someone's gotta point this out. You claim you've been playing here for three years.

Artateck wrote:I have been PLAYING MINECRAFT on this server for about 3 years now. my cousin, XxMr.ShatangxX made my Member application, so I had never been on forums until the start of last year, when I was going for Veteran. So, I have PLAYED on this server for 3 years, but I joined FORUMS last year.

That is a lie. Probably not a deliberate lie, but you exaggerated that like, a lot.Three years ago was December 2010. The server had literally been up for a trickle of time.  You did not play back then.
I've been here since September 2011. I started noticing you around 1.2. That was around April 2012. The argument 'I was a guest so you probably never really noticed me' is ineffective. I would have certainly noticed you existed if your story was legit. Lying about play time won't get you very far when applying for a position like this.

Sorry for that hate train. I tend to do this kind of criticism on these things.

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 12/24/2013, 4:57 am

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t8539-member-application-by-artateck#41080

1.5 years. I did tell you a few days before you made this app that you hadn't been here for even 2 years.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Sorry About that

Post by Artateck 12/24/2013, 8:33 am

Sorry for the "lie". I suppose I have not kept good track of my time on oasis. I will try to manage it better. I hope this mis-happening does not upset any of you. I suppose that its felt like 3 years. Sorry, for all this. :)
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty Merry Christmas

Post by Artateck 12/25/2013, 6:50 pm

Merry Christmas to all who have vouched for me and all who have not  santa
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 12/26/2013, 7:44 am

Vouch :3
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by Maarten1708 12/26/2013, 7:57 am

Oooh yes, I vouch for this awesome player!!
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by timlebrun21 12/26/2013, 3:32 pm

Art, You claim you want to be a jr mod where you dont even know how to use colored writing on signs. You should learn how to do that before you even think of jr mod, I had to help you with it :/
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Startrek852 12/26/2013, 3:33 pm

You have received 1 Ultimate Vouch!

Startrek852
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application Empty About The Signs

Post by Artateck 12/26/2013, 3:48 pm

Ya... about the sign thing, I used to know how to do it. Then I guess I forgot, at least I asked for help, cause now I know how do it  Here We Go Again! Artateck's Jr.Mod Application 165482854
Artateck
Artateck
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next