Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay!

2 posters

Go down

Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay! Empty Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay!

Post by PandaShucks 2/1/2014, 12:06 am

Sorry partner, heres a better version for my letting-me-back-in essay!

Minecrafty username: PotSmokingPanda

Guy who banished me from your purty server: Ogtharp

Reason you were banned: For' bein the same IP has Missinstatement.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I have a dream, that I think this was my missus, that went and did terrible things on your purty server. And shucks, I just bought this minecrafty stuff like 40 miniutes ago. And im already making a letting-me-back-in essay! Ow shucks!!!! Just give me one more chance partner, i'll be the best I can be. Amen.

-Howdy,

Panda/Pot/Shucks
PandaShucks
PandaShucks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay! Empty Re: Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay!

Post by OsgaTharp 2/1/2014, 12:18 am

Okay, I'm going to unban you, but you are on very thin ice. Judging by how you did this format you think this is a joke and the ban appeal was pretty funny. On a serious note, any misconduct with other players or griefing and you will be banned with no chance for appeal.

Ban appeal Approved!
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay! Empty Re: Ow shucks! Heres the better prime letting-me-back-in essay!

Post by PandaShucks 2/1/2014, 12:22 am

OW SHUCKS, I AINT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MY JOY RIGHT NOW! DIGGITY! THANK YOU SO MUCH PARTNER! HOWDILOUJA!

Last edited by PandaShucks on 2/1/2014, 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
PandaShucks
PandaShucks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaShucks 2/1/2014, 12:23 am

Osgatharp wrote:Okay, I'm going to unban you, but you are on very thin ice. Judging by how you did this format you think this is a joke and the ban appeal was pretty funny. On a serious note, any misconduct with other players or griefing and you will be banned with no chance for appeal.

Ban appeal Approved!

Ow shucks partner, I don't think im unbanned!
PandaShucks
PandaShucks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down