Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned!

2 posters

Go down

Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned! Empty Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned!

Post by PandaShucks 1/31/2014, 11:52 pm

Howdy, my name here is PSpanda, I was shucksin accused for havin the ip of the Missinstatement who doer, and I just wanted to say I don't know what the situation is, but the server seems really purty and all and I would like to be let back on. I just bought this here minecrafty stuff about 20 miniutes ago, and I was browsin some online servers that my missus had, and this was the first one. So howdy to ya'll Minecraft Judges who will let me back on your purty server, thank ya'll.

-Shucks/Panda/Pot

Smile  Sad  Surprised  Shocked  Laughing   Embarassed  Crying or Very sad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Rolling Eyes  Wink  Exclamation  Question  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  What a Face  ⭐  Suspect  I love you  No  @  cyclops  clown  pirat  tongue  silent  pale  alien  cat  monkey  pig  rabbit  bounce  confused  affraid  :bball:  cheers  bom  drunken  :sleep:  ☀  albino  cherry  santa  rendeer  :farao:  king  queen  :joker:  :geek:  scratch  study  🐘  :flower:  :afro:  :lol!:  :thumbs:  Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned! 758422  :triforce:  :megaman:  :walkthing:  Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned! 165482854  :retardlol:
PandaShucks
PandaShucks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned! Empty Re: Howdy ya'll - Ow shucks, banned!

Post by OsgaTharp 1/31/2014, 11:59 pm

YOU MUST USE THIS FORMAT FOR YOUR APPEAL TO BE CONSIDERED!

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down