TheRitBonder - Veteran Application

5 posters

Go down

TheRitBonder - Veteran Application Empty TheRitBonder - Veteran Application

Post by LakeBane 1/7/2014, 11:01 pm

Minecraft username: TheRitBonder

Real name (recommended): Patrick Geyer

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since September of 2011 I do believe.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until the server Dies, or I lose all interest to Minecraft. I love this server.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes, quite often.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: As a Member, Even on the day I got trusted on the new server, I have always been willing to help people. I might not always notice chat when I am busy mining or building, but I will help anyone that does need the help. I am a very active person on this server as long as I am not watching my videos on Youtube that one of my subscriptions(?) posts, or the household doesn't need me to do stuff while I am playing. I hope that I will eventually become at a level where I can be trusted with helping anyone if they need the help, and will be willing to also.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

TheRitBonder - Veteran Application Empty Re: TheRitBonder - Veteran Application

Post by Xhoblophone 1/7/2014, 11:28 pm

Rit, you're a great player, and I know how helpful you are and everything, but give this like another 4 months, Veteran is an extremely prestigious rank, and you simply haven't been around long enough. But trust me, give it a few more months, and if you can stay super active, and maybe get involved on the forums, then edit this with some more content and your chances will be much better. Please take my advice. Because if you are patient enough, you can do this.  Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeBane 1/7/2014, 11:44 pm

I'll leave this application up, but I will wait if I don't get it. I would also get more involved in the forums, but I am not the biggest fan of forums anyways. Even the one forum I did enjoy, Bulbagarden, I can't find my way around.

This will sit here, and if I get the rank, I get the Rank. If not, I can always try again this spring or summer I would bet. If you ever need help, just remember to ask me, I'll be sitting behind a Keyboard waiting for something to do anyways.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/8/2014, 4:37 pm

TheRitBonder wrote:How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since September of 2011 I do believe.
Forum Date=Join Date

Your join date says You joined in September, 2013, which is four months at best. Not the two years you claim. 

Also, I've been playing on this server pretty consistently for two years. This is the first I've ever heard of you. Give it more time, get into the community more man.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/8/2014, 10:10 pm

Xhob and mick covered what I would say here.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

TheRitBonder - Veteran Application Empty Forum Date deal

Post by LakeBane 1/9/2014, 12:50 am

I know I started on the server more than a year ago. I might have been dreaming, but I played during 1.6 update, not just the 1.7. If you look at me Member Application, it was posted before last year, and that would be proof I had been playing before last september. I might have had my year off by one, but not 2, I know that one.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

TheRitBonder - Veteran Application Empty Never Mind the last one.

Post by LakeBane 1/9/2014, 12:53 am

I just checked the set I got Minecraft on, and it was released August? I have no idea where my extra year in my Memory went, or where it came from. I also have no idea how I feel I missed playing MineCraft for 6 months when I have only had it 5 months now. Sorry about that, and I hope I find where my Memory can from. Forget about this entire thread.

LakeBane
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 1/9/2014, 12:26 pm

Thread locked.

Rit, when you feel you're ready to apply again, please PM myself or any of the other staff members and we will be more than happy to unlock this thread for you. :)
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down