Veteran App (Retry)

2 posters

Go down

Veteran App (Retry) Empty Veteran App (Retry)

Post by Gouthorion 12/31/2013, 9:33 am

Minecraft username: Gouthorion 

Real name (recommended): Jacob Vesey

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Well over a year

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan to be online at least 5 or more times a week.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes i have.

Name any Guides, Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): {Paxination  ( I asked him from my original vet app)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I work well with people, I help quite a lot of people and they help me back. I am good friends with many of the citizens of Oasis Smp. I am not mean to other players e.g grief, steal etc Veteran App (Retry) Icon_smile
Gouthorion
Gouthorion
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Veteran App (Retry) Empty Apology :(

Post by Gouthorion 12/31/2013, 9:36 am

I know i haven't been online for a long time, but its the fact i have not had access to a non laggy PC. But i promise when i have the chance to get online and play with the community of this server, I jolly well will! Smile
Gouthorion
Gouthorion
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Veteran App (Retry) Empty Re: Veteran App (Retry)

Post by 4emersons 12/31/2013, 12:23 pm

I do not vouch. I have not seen you much in a long time. You need to prove yourself to be active again before getting Veteran. So many people come back from a time of extended inactivity and make a JrMod app or Veteran app, and they never get the rank, yet they never learn that you cannot come back from a major inactive period and ask for a rank. Until you can be active for a few months again, I will not vouch.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gouthorion 12/31/2013, 1:43 pm

OK ill like i said im my apology i can be on a couple times a week as the only suitable laptop is at my dads and i only see him 2 days a week but i will be on pretty much all the time then.
Gouthorion
Gouthorion
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/31/2013, 5:35 pm

I haven't seen you... and I don't know anyone that has seen you in a while.... however, I do remember you .w.

I'm going to lock this now, not to shut you down (by all means, if you want this unlocked pm me or other staff- Or when you wish to try again, do so), but to give you time to be active before applying so new players can know you, and old players have a chance to play with you again.... before this thread goes down in flames with more people saying "who are you?" "I don't see you on".

When you feel the time is right, pm me or other staff to have this unlocked, or make a new thread - whichever you choose  Veteran App (Retry) 758422 
Also, hope to see you ingame soon ;w;

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down