ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application

4 posters

Go down

ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application Empty ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application

Post by ZapokeTheBoss 7/16/2015, 4:29 pm

Minecraft username: ZapokeTheBoss

Real name (recommended): Luciano

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since somewhere around June 2014

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: A lot

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: A lot of times, to be honest

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Haven't asked anyone atm

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets youAPARTZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application Arrow-10x10 from the other Trusted players?: I've been on Oasis SMP for a long time. 
Veteran=Been on something a long time.
Okay, I deserve Veteran because I want to help Oasis SMP to become a bigger server and make this place better. Veteran would be a big honor for any Trusteds or Trusted+'s, and I think I could be one of the Trusted to get the big honor of Veteran. I've been a helper and a proud member of Oasis and it's community and has never been banned and never griefed anyone before. I want to also be trusted as a Veteran among my fellow Oasis SMP players. The only thing is, Minecraft isn't my favorite game, I just got GTA V and I also play on an XBOX 360 so excuse me if i'm not active for some days. I am always budding to play Minecraft for Oasis SMP (And honestly the only thing I play on Minecraft.) I am put apart from the other Trusted players because I am a helper and I help people with things, always wanting to help out with something. I care about my fellow Trusted, Members, New players, and the ranks above me to help if they need a hand and other things. I also am honest, happy to help, and a man who will help and be on more if I get this rank. I would be able to help more people and with more things to help with. I hope you consider this application, and thank you.

ZapokeTheBoss
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application Empty Re: ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application

Post by AlvinB 7/16/2015, 5:09 pm

Hey there, I have a few questions about your app. First off, I have to say that you are not really active enough to be a veteran, I have never seen you on until last week, this may be a thin with different timezones but whatever. Then, stating in a veteran app that you have a new favourite game and wont play as much because of that isnt the best way to convince people that you should become a veteran. And finally, being helpful is not everything in becoming a veteran (It is good, dont get me wrong but there are more things to look for in a veteran). My point is, you dont need veteran to help people, I see tonnes of trusteds helping people with big and small things everyday. This was not meant to be mean or anything, just some helpful advice.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application Empty Re: ZapokeTheBoss's (Retry) Vet Application

Post by Bain 7/16/2015, 5:50 pm

Pretty much what Alvin said. I haven't seen you on since very recently, before last week it had been a long time since I saw you online. May be bad timing or something, but I seriously doubt it. I remember you being a pretty helpful player, which is one of the biggest qualities of a veteran, but there's a lot more put into the rank. 

Veterans are

• Active
  • Knowledgable
  • Long Time Players (few exceptions)
  • Helpful

Not saying you aren't any of these, but you really haven't been that active, activity is super important. Because of that I am withholding my vouch. However, if you are active for another a month (And stay active) I may change my mind.

Last edited by Bain on 7/16/2015, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/16/2015, 5:59 pm

Bain wrote:Pretty much what Alvin said. I haven't seen you on since very recently, before last week it had been a long time since I saw you online. May be bad timing or something, but I seriously doubt it. I remember you being a pretty helpful player, which is one of the biggest qualities of a veteran, but there's a lot more put into the rank. 

Veterans are

• Active
  • Knowledgable
  • Long Time Players (few exceptions)
  • Helpful

Not saying you aren't any of these, but you really haven't been that active, activity is super important. Because of that I am withholding my vouch. However, if you are active for another a month (And stay active) I may change my mind.
Pretty much what both alvin and bain said. You meet all the requirements excrpt for activity. I havn't seen you in months and inactivity like that is just delaying your time. Veterans are among the most active players not including staff. Just stay active another month or so and then you might have a chance
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down