AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro

4 posters

Go down

AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro Empty AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro

Post by Accusing_panda4 12/7/2013, 3:29 pm

My name is Michael and I'm 11 and my two main and favorite sports are Lacrosse and Fencing and just so you know fencing is why harder than it looks.I seek out adventure and stuff like that and the way you could probally describe me is dangerous,adventourus,really daring sometimes it can be pretty stupid really depepnds on the situation XD.I'm in the 5th grade and quite tall for my age I'm 5"2 3/4 same with my shoe size it's like a 10,pretty bizzare right?My crazy friends consider me having a girlfriend but I just keep telling them she's my "lady friend" but I'm cool with it I really dont care.People say I'm really funny and you would know if you talk to me a lot on the server,I've also had Ripstik_Warrior and kylebyle say I'm way to cool to be 11 they may be right they may not.I'm also trying to convince my "lady friend" to start playing on the server.I tell her some of the funny things that happen on the server and she laughs her head off so yeah I'm pretty sure she's going to start playing minecraft.Hope you got to know me better.

AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro GVJehAPHere's a beatiful picture of me staring into space.

Last edited by Accusing_panda4 on 2/14/2014, 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro Empty Re: AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro

Post by wedell2 12/8/2013, 3:23 pm

As the most active player on the server i want to tell you hi.

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro Empty Re: AccusingPanda4's updated and new intro

Post by poopyfacetamato 12/8/2013, 4:59 pm

wedell2 wrote:As the most active player on the server i want to tell you hi.
witchcraft
poopyfacetamato
poopyfacetamato
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/17/2013, 6:29 am

Just saying. I read "lady friend" as "lazy friend" and I was just like.
"Seems legit, lazy friends"
Anyways, hi.

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down