Krazo
ExtraSauce
Kevo235
lordgonk
ChaosTheoryJRH
Keshaluver
10 posters

Go down

I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated] Empty I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated]

Post by Keshaluver 1/29/2012, 5:30 pm

Actully I'm Back :)
Lul, I r keshabot2000.
Welp. I'm Kelly
Hmm, I joined Oasis back in October of 2011, I've made many friends along the way, and yeah. :c
I'm currently Veteran and I enjoy long walks on the beach, I also am known as 'CloudKesha' "Kulsher' 'Kelsha' 'Kelly' ;) Uhm. Well. Yeah, Lemme get into mah stuff.

Well You play Minecraft Eh? What other games do you play?
I'm a girl. Durr. I Love Love Love, LOVE, MInecraft, Mw3, L4D2, Darksiders3(III)., Day-Z, Slendy, GTA (san andreas only..) and The binding of Issack (Im too pro.)

Moosic..MUSICCCCCUUUUHHHH
Muh, Ghost Town, Skrillex (Yup..), Lily Allen, Eminem, Megadeth, AC/DC, Iron Maiden,
Yuh, Mainstream :3

So Bro. Why'd you take a break HUUUUH?

Idunno, A lot of you thought I left because I was done with the serve but that wasn't it :c I had a lot of issues that I needed to deal with and sctuff. I also had a real crappy computer and I wasn't really able to acsess anything but my phone which had my handy skype app. Which I talked to some of the people from the server, You know who you are :) Thanks to all of you who helped me through my rough patches.

As you look back on Oasis, What have you leanred or such.. ( Lol it sounds like Im leaving)
Welp. I learned My Bands from Chaos, I learned some way of Canada from Kevo235, I learned not to drop $100 From Madscientist, I learned that you can call people Hoebags and they will still love you from Abbey, I learned how to talk Ghetto from Mhrey, I learned how to play a little bit of Viola from Intengent, I learned that like, I say Like to much when I like talk from Chair, I learned to have a strong Penchant for breaking bad from brood.
LUV U GAISE LONG TAIME <3
Oh yuh. I r so sexay.

Kells.

Last edited by Keshaluver on 11/25/2012, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uh-Pdate, ;>)
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated] Empty Re: I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated]

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 1/29/2012, 6:26 pm

You've been here for a while.
I don't think I've personally welcomed you as of yet so:
Welcome to Oasis.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated] Empty Re: I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated]

Post by lordgonk 1/29/2012, 7:10 pm

keshaluver wrote:Well Its Me, Im a young girl. people say i'm creepy. Well I love Minecraft. Im goig on a cruise this march the "Oasis of the Seas" ironic huh.well i love animals have a dog. my cp sucks it gives me this blue screen everyother hour.A lot of people know me as kesha but im real Kelly B. :) . I try to be nice and act properly. I have a brother that plays His name is sam3234! Hes super cool my favourite colour is pink. Im very cool ill say hi to anything really. and for noaw this is gud bye!

Lol, every time i miss type oasis.smp into Google it brings me to "Oasis of the Seas" cruise website.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 1/30/2012, 12:11 am

Well, Gratz on an introduction. If you'll excuse me, I have to say hello to the people on the server.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 1/30/2012, 5:04 am

Hey.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 11/25/2012, 6:44 pm

Yeah, I updated this with some random crap..
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/25/2012, 7:07 pm

Kelsha wrote:L4D2, Day-Z,
Megadeth, AC/DC, Iron Maiden

We have to play these games some time.

Love dat music.

Gratz on an intro... again. :D
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo 11/26/2012, 3:11 am

Well eeh, welcome again. :"D
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 11/26/2012, 5:16 am

Kevo235 wrote:
Kelsha wrote:L4D2, Day-Z,
Megadeth, AC/DC, Iron Maiden

We have to play these games some time.

Love dat music.

Gratz on an intro... again. :D

I agree on everything there.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 11/26/2012, 6:47 am

Thrift shop. ftw
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

I should've done this a while agoo, But, Intro <3 [Updated] Empty RE

Post by Revilo410 11/26/2012, 12:32 pm

Nice Intro Kelly ;)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy_Darkness 11/26/2012, 6:03 pm

Nice AC-DC Rock on! cheers
Crazy_Darkness
Crazy_Darkness
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 11/26/2012, 7:41 pm

Nice intro.
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down