4emersons' Updated Intro

5 posters

Go down

4emersons' Updated Intro Empty 4emersons' Updated Intro

Post by 4emersons 6/26/2013, 11:52 am

Hi. I go by Ben, 4emersons, PotatoMan, or Brotato. I am 14 years old. I am very tall for my age and not skinny but not fat. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have a really low voice. I like to hang out, have a good time, and simply enjoy everything that I can, as long as I am not breaking rules or laws or disrespecting anyone. I am a pretty good student. I get mostly "A"s in school. Next fall I am going into 8th grade. I am right-handed, but I do a lot of things well with both hands. Ik I am going to get a lot of flak for this but I don't like cake, most candy (although I love snickers), pie, or popcorn. The only "junk" food that I eat much of is doritoes. I like spicy food a lot. I hate sour food. I have an unusual for my age fascination for political stuff.

I like sports a lot. I play baseball, basketball, football, a little soccer, and a few others. I am very active, and most of the time that I am not on Oasis, I am doing something related to sports. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have, are very close and are very good friends.

I started playing video games when I was 5.  The 1st video games I player were Age of Empires and the classic Mario for computer.  I played Age of Empires for 7 years before getting bored with it.  I have always been a Mario fan.  I still love Mario, even though I haven't played it in at least a year.  I got introduced to Minecraft by my irl friend, LordTomenon.  I was at his house, we were going to play Black Ops on his Xbox 360, but he wouldn't do that until I tried out this new game called Minecraft.  At 1st, I thought it was boring, mainly because I wanted to only play Black Ops, but it grew on me.  Now, I have it on my Xbox 360, PC, and my Kindle Fire.

I found Oasis maybe 10 months after I got it on the PC, when LordTomenon got MC on the PC and showed me this cool server that he was playing on called Oasis.  I logged on one day, hoping he was on, but he wasn't, so I just derped around spawn for an hour.  I ended up getting myself in a position where I would either have to jump off and die, or just stay there forever.  Then, after freaking out, but saying absolutely nothing in chat, for about 30 min, LordTomenon came on, and explained that you have /god mode in spawn, and that you can /warp places.  I felt like such an idiot after that! lol.  I have been playing Oasis now for about 50 weeks, but, of course the official time I have been playing is exactly 9 months, as I got Member on January 17 of 2013.

The reason I call a lot of people by name on Oasis is because it makes me feel even more a part of Oasis. Oasis is the 1st server that I have played on, and I have had no desire to play on any other servers. My friend LordTomenon showed me this server for the 1st time. I have played on one other server ever. It is a server that my friends made and it is a Survival server, but I left after about a week because one of the Admins was being very very rude. The think in Oasis that I enjoy the most is to help others. Whether being with building, with clearing out a big space, with supplies, etc. it is what I like to do the most.

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year. I know a lot about the game. One of the things I don't know much at all about is redstone. I have tried watching YouTube videos about it but I still just can't understand it.

Other than Minecraft, I don't play much video games. I play Skyrim most of the time when I do. The other games that I play are pretty much any BattleField game, and a little bit of Forza Horizen.

I am a Christian. Stuff with my church and with God is always my #1 priority. I listen to Christian music nearly all the time, mostly Christian rap.  I like many artists, such as Lecrae, Andy Mineo, Tedashii, Manafest, and KJ-52.

Last edited by 4emersons on 9/17/2013, 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates bro)
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

4emersons' Updated Intro Empty Re: Introduction: 4emersons

Post by surv1v0r08 6/26/2013, 1:23 pm

Well, I feel I know you now, I find talking to people is easier when you know a bit about them. Also.....

What is redstone O.O?
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

4emersons' Updated Intro Empty Re: 4emersons' Updated Intro

Post by FairyNinjaStar 6/27/2013, 10:44 am

Welcome and I hope to see you around in game, I think I have already a few times. Redstone is confusing to me too, so don't feel bad about it. I am beginning to understand it somewhat though, so I can try and teach you what I do know if you'd like, sometime. If you need any help in general, feel free to give me a holla if I'm online. I haven't been playing Minecraft for that long but I can help with the things I do know.
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/17/2013, 6:57 pm

I just updated it. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 9/17/2013, 8:49 pm

yo

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 11/3/2013, 4:28 pm

I dont like cake either.Nasty cake.silent

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2013, 5:08 pm

Let's talk politics sometime yo! My family is real into that stuff! Also.....

DORITO'S ARE MY CRACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down