[rant] Regarding observed attitude towards the New Shiny Mints

Go down

[rant] Regarding observed attitude towards the New Shiny Mints  Empty [rant] Regarding observed attitude towards the New Shiny Mints

Post by Guest 10/19/2013, 11:34 pm

Hate to be that one person...but I’m going to put this out here now and kill it before it lights a match and starts a forest fire.

All four of our new staff members were voted for and chosen by the current staff.
If I so much as see any butthurt or griping about our new staff “not being good enough” or "not qualified" simply because it was a mid-month promotion, you will be dealt with by me or whoever else chooses to deal with you. I saw it earlier today, and I better not see it again.
I see it as disrespect not only to staff’s decision after weeks of debate, but disrespect to our new staff who have already proven themselves qualified for their positions both before given their position and through using it to benefit the server this week. It’s one thing to see someone abusing powers and report them for doing a bad job. It’s another thing entirely to completely shit on someone’s rank because it wasn’t given on the official promos day, when they haven’t even done anything wrong to merit your shitting. I’ve only seen one instance of this, if I see anymore keep in mind that it won’t end well.

All of you  jr.mints are all doing a wonderful job, learned extremely quick, and I love all of you
;w;
Don’t let anyone discourage. You are epic mints I:

I'm keeping this locked, I don't need any responses on it. But it needed to be said. I had some respect issues when I first became staff. I don't want to see it happen to anyone else. Eating the bad kernels now before they explode into poison popcorn.... er... something like that .3.

Back to top Go down