Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant.

+3
_Zeira_
Gweedo358
echolectrical
7 posters

Go down

Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant. Empty Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant.

Post by echolectrical 7/28/2013, 2:27 pm

Today, yet AGAIN, I was harassed by some one with squids. I can understand a little teasing about it. It comes with being a part of Sky Army. But they were around and in a project I was working on and they kept spawning. I actually started crying. I thought people harassing me with squids had stopped, but I was apparently wrong. I'm actually going as far to say I WILL leave if this keeps up. I'm sick of it. I can't even work on a project without some one putting squids everywhere. Or getting teased about it. I couldn't even continue to work, there were so many squids. So yes I'm serious, I will leave if people keep doing this. I've expressed my unhappiness about it in game and apparently that isn't enough to get people to leave me alone. I can understand people not liking Sky and his fans, but bullying them is too far.
Okay, I guess this was a small rant but still.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant. Empty Re: Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant.

Post by Guest 7/28/2013, 2:58 pm

You need to confront the person doing that and make them aware that it is bothering you .-.
I seriously doubt someone would spawn them knowing it made you upset like that ;-; They probably figured it was a good joke, since staff can /butcher them all

Edit: non-guide* staffs can butcher them all... I have /thaw *-* XD

Back to top Go down

Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant. Empty Re: Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant.

Post by Gweedo358 7/28/2013, 3:47 pm

Everyone She has askedĀ several timesĀ and now is asking here. This falls under harassment of the player and therefore against the rules. This had better not be a staff member doing the spawning. If its a player keep doing it and you wont have /i or creative anymore. This stops today. Yes everyone it bothers her that much. Some people don't like clowns some don't like snakes some don't like spiders. She hates squids and leave her alone about it.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/28/2013, 5:12 pm

Thank you Gweedo. I myself thought it funny at first but then it became relentless and I got tired of it.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by _Zeira_ 7/28/2013, 5:16 pm

Thats ridiculous....Im sorry someone was that inconsiderate Chick. Only a D-bag would treat someone as sweet as you like that.
_Zeira_
_Zeira_
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue 7/28/2013, 7:05 pm

Whoever was doing this should just come clean about it now. You owe her an apology.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 7/28/2013, 7:08 pm

y'all so nice! :D I don't want to leave cuz I have friends as awesome as you guys. It was just getting out of hand and no one would listen in game so I thought I would say something on the forums <3
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Prepare yourselves. Chick's first rant. Empty Re: your short but necessary rant

Post by ericcanam 7/28/2013, 9:28 pm

You're right, Grim. Whoever is doing this owes her an apology.

So, I'm sorry. KIDDING but seriously, whoever's doing it needs to stop being a pain in the ass, own up and stop it. It REALLY IS that simple.
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 7/29/2013, 5:17 pm

Wow, it looks like people are taking it way too far. To tease a little is one thing, but what you are talking about is clearly harassment. I was online earlier today when you weren't logged in, and was just asking an innocent question on whether it was possible to breed squids (I'm interested in farming squids for myself to get ink sacs) and someone (I forget who) responded "breding squids ThatOneChick would hate it!" and I remember thinking wtf she's not even online and people are talking about her hate of squids (which I'd already seen you talk about)...ok....I thought that was just weird. I mean, at certain point, a joke about anything just isn't funny anymore after it's been repeated a million times. People just need to get over it and leave you alone about it already. And continuously spawning them? That's just mean there's nothing funny about that. I hope whoever it is stops. :(
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 7/29/2013, 5:40 pm

Who ever is doing this needs to stop and confess. I understand how she feels I have been harssased about my name (in game name) many many times most of the time it would stop when I got staff but sometimes it doesn't.Chick if you ever need a safe haven tell me I have an Island that few know about. And it you need it I am glad to share it with you. But really this is stupid. I'd like to know who it is so I can Apple Slap them

Beware the Apple Slap!
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/29/2013, 5:45 pm

This has been dealt with, and the person spawning wasn't even aware of how it was affecting her because NO ONE contacted him regarding it... and they feel horrible about it now... (no, it was not me, but I'd rather not mention who it was and cause even more of a war here... plus if it was me, they would've been sheep XD).
This event was the result of a horrible misunderstanding and failure to communicate.
Locking thread, over and done with.

Moral of story: When you are bothered, tell staff exactly who is bothering you and what. I assumed the last forum post on this was geared at the people who have been insulting butter all week (Not giving names, but there's been 3 people repeatedly doing that), not squid spawning.. and this is also what the person spawning them had assumed! They feel awful, and would have never done it knowing the upset it caused, but he was never confronted about it and had no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down